"The Anaheim Ducks" *merged*

Mr. Vicious

Not a joke or a gag. Like any other good reporter I can't reveal my source just yet, but you have to trust me on this. I'll even give you a description of the logo.

Slanted Text much like the 3rd jersey, with Anaheim stacked on top of Ducks with a webbed foot making the letter D in ducks.

He wins ^_^

Yep, Mr. Viscious had the scoop on this 6 months ahead of time! Good job...just hope that management doesn't track you down and make you reveal your source!!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a joke or a gag. Like any other good reporter I can't reveal my source just yet, but you have to trust me on this. I'll even give you a description of the logo.

Slanted Text much like the 3rd jersey, with Anaheim stacked on top of Ducks with a webbed foot making the letter D in ducks.

He wins ^_^

Yep, Mr. Viscious had the scoop on this 6 months ahead of time! Good job...just hope that management doesn't track you down and make you reveal your source!!

Not that it's any of my business, but why is he still "validating" as a member? I'd say this thread pretty much made him validated!

It's where I sit.

Archived