Diablo de Tejas

They didn't announced the format:

East Vs. West

Euros Vs. Dollars

Visors Vs. Non-Visors

Gretzky's Friends Vs. The Universe...

Kris

Canada: Don't forget to vote eh! :flagcanada:

Well I just read an article in the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram and........

The game will follow the traditional East vs. West format, rather than the North America vs. World format that was used from 1998-2002.
Either way I can't wait till next year! I graduate from HS and the All-Star game is going to be in town. What's better than that?@ :D:P

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

They didn't announced the format:

East Vs. West

Euros Vs. Dollars

Visors Vs. Non-Visors

Gretzky's Friends Vs. The Universe...

Kris

Canada:  Don't forget to vote eh! :flagcanada:

Well I just read an article in the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram and........

The game will follow the traditional East vs. West format, rather than the North America vs. World format that was used from 1998-2002.
Either way I can't wait till next year! I graduate from HS and the All-Star game is going to be in town. What's better than that?@ :D:P

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

My first thought when seeing the "thing" between the All and Star was a drum from Texas A&M. Seeing it larger on that wallpaper, i think my first thought was pretty dead on.

It closely resembles the City of Dallas seal, but with the parabolic lines on the side, alls I can think of is a drum.

Not sure where they were going there.

Archived