Another "Mooterus" sighting

Squeaks4

when all is said and done, they'll have worn them 7 times this year.... i think that leaves 2, maybe 3, more times we'll ever have to see them.

do we really need a new thread every time they're worn? :(

when all is said and done, they'll have worn them 7 times this year.... i think that leaves 2, maybe 3, more times we'll ever have to see them.

do we really need a new thread every time they're worn? :(

Sorry about that. I didnt know they were wearing them that much. I honestly thought this was the second time and I remember seeing the first post about them wearing them so I just felt I would make this one too. But I agree, if they are wearing them that much we dont need a post for each time.

PopHeading-1.gif

Man, Chaz, I thought I was the only one. This "Mooterus" thing is a very well designed, well executed, and intelligent logo. It represents the team name and its location perfectly, for an alternate logo. Maybe it resembles the female reproductive system, but goddamn! Who looks for body parts in sports logos? I know I'm not in third grade anymore, but it seems many of the haters of this logo are still living in elementary school. :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Hey, guess what guys? Mooterus is THE SECOND BEST ALTERNATE IN THE NHL. SECOND TO ATLANTA'S. Yeah I said it, what now? I hope they keep wearing them often.

Also since when did Guerin lose his A?

guerin didn't lose his a.

the stars, since moving to dallas in 93 (and possibly before that) have always rotated alternate captaincy among the few players that are in the captains group.

normally, it's been 4 alternates (like in 1999, it was zubov, nieuwendyk, ludwig, and modano, with hatcher wearing the C)

this season, however, since matvichuk departed, the stars have gone with only 3 rotating alternates.

brenden morrow, sergei zubov, and billy guerin.

you just caught guerin on an off night.

and the reason dallas is wearing the mooterus 7 times this year is because that's the NHL minimum of times you can wear it. the stars are wearing it as rarely as they can, within the rules.

Mooterus is THE SECOND BEST ALTERNATE IN THE NHL. SECOND TO ATLANTA'S.

If you replaced the word "best" with the word "worst," then I'd agree with you here.

Gah.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Mooterus is THE SECOND BEST ALTERNATE IN THE NHL. SECOND TO ATLANTA'S.

If you replaced the word "best" with the word "worst," then I'd agree with you here.

Gah.

if he replaced "best" with "worst", "alternate" with "anything", and "the NHL" with "the universe"

then dropped the word "second" completely, and nixed the second fragmented sentence...

bah. now i'm confused.

long story short, the mooterus is the worst anything ever invented by anyone :)

I might get flamed for this but "the Mooterus" has got to go!

i can only see 2 reasons why anyone would ever flame you for this statement...

1) because it's so obvious that it's pointless to mention. it's equivalent of saying the sky is blue.

2) because it's already a foregone conclusion that it will in fact "go" as soon as the NHL's demands for minimum appearances is met. this statement is also the equivalent of saying that saddam should be stopped... most people agree with it, and it's already been done. :)

Archived