XL PATCHES

rams_99

I'd actually like to see someone wear the patches on both sleeves, kinda like the college boel patches on each shoulder. Too bad the regular shirts won't look like that

You mean monstrosities like this?

citrus_bowl3.jpg

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'd actually like to see someone wear the patches on both sleeves, kinda like the college boel patches on each shoulder. Too bad the regular shirts won't look like that

You mean monstrosities like this?

citrus_bowl3.jpg

Just waiting for MichiganDave's response lol :D

p2475154dt.jpg

look at this bad boy

reminds me of the SB38 replicas.

that year the panthers had 3 replicas, the all white w sleeve SB38 logos and wordmark on chest (only jersey w chest workmark for them), the white jersey (normal look) but w navy sleeves and gold piping, and the ones like the game worn w chest logo.

gotta sell some jerseys!

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

how do you spell photoshopped numbers and patches... Pretty sure that neither of those jerseys will be in the game, and that seattle white without the blue sleeves, and the logo on the arms... weird looking.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

that seattle white without the blue sleeves, and the logo on the arms... weird looking.

They do that for every superbowl. There was plenty of Eagles and Pats jerseys like that last year. Pretty horrid if you ask me.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived