Seahawks helmets

seahawk9

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just wish I could find the paint code for OU's helmet... anyone have that?

Everything You Always Wanted To Know About the University of Oklahoma's Pantone Colors, But Were Afraid To Ask:

OklahomaUof_OFF_2006_SOL.jpg

Dang, 201C is one of our colors here at Troy. However, I think we used 202 for our helmets at Troy.

You know, they have the car paint now that changes colors depending on light and angle...is a helmet too small for that? It'd be something I'd hate if a team went to that full time, but it may be kinda cool as a one off thing

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

Dang, 201C is one of our colors here at Troy. However, I think we used 202 for our helmets at Troy.

201 C and 202 C are VERY common colors...hundreds of colleges and pro franchises use it...not real unique.

200 C is pretty common as well, used by Ohio State and Georgia, of the top of my head.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Quick queries from my database:

For PANTONE 200 C, I came up with this:

16 colleges use (or have use) it, 76 pro franchises use (or have used) it.

PANTONE 201 C:

14 colleges, 23 pros.

PANTONE 202 C:

11 colleges, 44 pros.

This is just what I have confirmed as being used. This does not include any estimates I have made. And, my college colors section is certainly not comprehensive...although I do have hundreds of confirmed sets.

So - my original estimate of "hundreds" was a bit off...so sue me...

:P

PANTONE 201 C:

14 colleges, 23 pros.

PANTONE 202 C:

11 colleges, 44 pros.

This is just what I have confirmed as being used. This does not include any estimates I have made. And, my college colors section is certainly not comprehensive...although I do have hundreds of confirmed sets.

just looking at this one post we need to bring back the CCSLC guessing game that we took the colors and we tried to guess which team had the colors. HUH?

PANTONE 201 C:

14 colleges, 23 pros.

PANTONE 202 C:

11 colleges, 44 pros.

This is just what I have confirmed as being used.  This does not include any estimates I have made.  And, my college colors section is certainly not comprehensive...although I do have hundreds of confirmed sets.

Pretty much, I schooled you, because my 200 C is/was used by more teams than your 201 C and 202 C combined! Zing! :P

In all seriousness, I think you should start a color tidbit thread and update it once a day with a random color fact. I, for one, would love it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived