Cleveland browns proposal

TruColor

Personally I think the plain helmet looks better.That logo is fine, but Browns tradition is a plain helmet, just as Steelers tradition says logo on one side of the helmet! Also that logo doesn't look right, I thnk if they wanted a logo a reworking of the bulldog would be the best idea.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I think that if you were to look at the helmet from the front, the horizontal stripes in the logo will still show and thus appear somewhat distracting when viewed with the vertical helmet stripes.  If you ditch the stripes and get rid of the white fill (leave the exterior white border), I think you've got a more workable helmet logo.  

IMHO, I think if the Browns were to do anything with their helmets, I would prefer that they put "CLEVELAND" in arched brown text outlined in white on each side.  However, since their cross-state rivals used a similar format for 14 seasons and since that team is owned by the same family that started the Browns franchise, I don't think that's even a blip on the radar screen.  Frankly, I think there is no plan or even thought about a helmet logo for the Browns, but of course it's fun to play.

as soon as i saw the secondary logo i thought it would look good on the helmet. I think that It keeps the browns mystique intact. And also it gives them an identity rather than just a helmet

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived