Free AHL Tickets are back

ROCHitman

Hurry, they go FAST.

CCM site

You gotta register with the site if you already haven't.

I missed out on the first promotion of the year so im stoked I got mine this time.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

How many tickets can/do you get. (Assuming you don't reregister a bunch of times).

2 for one game.

You are welcome CCSLC'ers! :D

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

Signed up for some Bulldogs tix. I went to the game I got tix for earlier and was pleased, not the best seat behiend a goal just at the level where the glass ends and the net starts, but I'm not complaining about free tickets.

Thanks Roc for the link.

1zqy8ok.gif

Thanks for the link got the Amerks tix.

I'll see you there!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Commissioner of

no

more

marlies

tickets

again

:cry:

HAHA beat ya to it! :P

If your nice, maybe I might just invite you to tag along on the 15th of March...granted I have my essays finished...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

no

more

marlies

tickets

again

If your nice, maybe I might just invite you to tag along on the 15th of March...granted I have my essays finished...

Only if you conceed that Stajan is hotter than Steen

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

Ā 

"The Mothership" ā€¢ News ā€¢ Facebook ā€¢ X/Twitter ā€¢ Instagram

Thanks for the tip!

I got Iowa Stars vs. Manitoba Moose. Iowa is now the closest AHL team to me and, aside from the Aeros, the Moose is my first choice for an opponent, so I'm very pleased with the matchup.

I wonder what the odds are of my wife considering an exciting, sports filled weekend trip to Des Moines, Iowa?

You youngsters can learn from a seasoned veteran like myself in cases like this for future spousal/girlfriend negotiations.

It goes like this...

A ) I want to go to Des Moines, Iowa for a hockey game, but want her to be OK with it, as it makes for a better time for me and less friction at home.

B ) DO NOT ask if it's fine if you go out of town leaving her alone with a two-year-old toddler. This is the wrong way to go about it!

C ) INSTEAD, invite her to go with for a sports related trip to glamourous Des Moines, Iowa.

D ) If she actually wants to go with, that makes her a cool and understanding wife and all is good.

E ) More likely, she will view YOU going without HER as the better option.

You're happy because you get to go, and she's happy becasue she doesn't have to!

Sheer genius, eh? :hockeysmiley:

This post has been Another Spyboy1 Public Serivce Announcement!

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

no

more

marlies

tickets

again

No way man, Steen is a dream boat. He has a Bond'esq style to him, I mean, he is the cover boy for this seasons Leafs clothing catalog.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

no

more

marlies

tickets

again

No way man, Steen is a dream boat. He has a Bond'esq style to him, I mean, he is the cover boy for this seasons Leafs clothing catalog.

OMG buddy, STAJAN is so better looking than STEEN, granted if i have my choice i'd take both ...but seriously..lol :hockeysmiley:

It's either this

spostajan_article0831.jpg

OR this

steen_alexander250.jpg

NOTE: not the one on your right, the one on your left!

OMG buddy, STAJAN is so better looking than STEEN, granted if i have my choice i'd take both ...but seriously..lolĀ  :hockeysmiley:

It's either this

spostajan_article0831.jpg

OR this

steen_alexander250.jpg

NOTE: not the one on your right, the one on your left!

Alexander_steen.jpg

Oh, so dreamy. :P

Give me Meghan Agosta any day and I'll be happy. I just bought the new Maclean's because it has a hot pic of her in it...mmmm...Meghan Agosta...

Meghannnn.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived