Need help!

AndrewG70

In advance of the grand re-launching of NHLUniforms.com for the 2003-04 season, I need a little help in making sure I accurately depict some uniforms for the upcoming season:

1. I know that the Florida Panthers will be using their blue jerseys as their primary home jerseys and their red ones as their alternates.  Are the Ottawa Senators making a similar switcheroo?  Are last year's thirds their new primary homes and their red ones their alternates?  Or no?

2. Exactly what will the color of the Maple Leafs' alternates be?  White or blue?  Or both, and will they be a part of the Vintage Hockey program, with the jerseys coming equipped with the "V" logo on the right breast?

3. The NHL says six teams are participating in the Vintage Hockey program, although the Edmonton Oilers are playing in a couple of those games.  I know they will be wearing 1979-80 jerseys during the Heritage Classic.  Will those incorporate the "V" logo?

4. What color number/trim will the Canadiens be wearing on their white Vintage jerseys?

Thank you in advance for any information.

Andrew M. Greenstein

NHLUniforms.com

• LMU locked this topic

Archived