Sign in to follow this  
black_gold_capone

Funny ESPN Mock

Why is Ben Roethlisberger starting for the Steelers instead of Charlie Batch? Scoop Jackson exposes Bill Cowher?s history of unabashed racism.

:D

CELEBRITY BLOG: SINBAD

I don't know a :censored: thing about football

Updated: 1/25/06

rofl :lol:

Gosh, I lost track of Cracked since back in the day. I wish I held on to some of my mags. Wasn't Cracked usually raunchier than MAD?

Jagger takes wardrobe precautions to ensure scrotum doesn't slip out of bottom of pants during halftime performance

Hillarious

Seahawk logo eats pieces of :censored: like you for breakfast

That's great! :lol: ... but I wanted to vote in the poll!!

Oh god, that killed me. Great find.

here's another funny link: funny

I love this--because it's almost true.

Jerome Bettis is a native of Detroit

Detroit Native Jerome "From Detroit" Bettis to Play Super Bowl in Detroit (His Hometown)

In a story that SPN's writers are calling the biggest Super Bowl scoop ever, SPN reports that veteran Steelers RB Jerome Bettis is a native of Detroit. That?s right ? the same city that?s hosting Super Bowl XL. The very same Super Bowl in which Bettis is playing! Is this an amazing story or what?! We're not grasping at straws!

Haha, what funny is a just checked out ESPN a minute ago and geuss what the poll question was......of course I had seen the mock site first which made this even funnier

Q. When did you first find out Jerome Bettis was from Detroit?

Before or during the playoffs OR Within the last 10 days

Yea I noticed that too so it plays right into it.

John Clayton: What it's like to be the ugliest man alive

:lol: Wow, that's horrible.

Frankly, I didn't see much of a difference... :D

Anyone here go to Sportspickle.com? It's got some really funny stuff. Here's their latest poll question....

What is the greatest Super Bowl moment?

1967: Vince Lombardi coaches the Packers to victory in Super Bowl I, though many think the game was fixed due to Lombardi's name being on the Super Bowl trophy

1969: the Jets beat Baltimore after Colts quarterback Earl Morrall brashly guaranteed his team would lose

1980: "Mean" Joe Greene becomes a public enemy after he throws his sweaty jersey at an innocent child

1987: John Elway becomes the first horse to play in a Super Bowl

1991: Scott Norwood misses a game-winning field goal after holder Bill Buckner muffs the snap

1992: Joe Gibbs becomes the first coach to win three Super Bowls with three different punters

1996: Neil O'Donnell and Larry Brown shatter every single-game Super Bowl record for a passing combo

2005: the entire press box reaches orgasm simultaneously as Tom Brady and Bill Belichick win their third Super Bowl title

I gotta admit, I cracked up when I saw the Colts-Jets headline.