76ers Concept

PhilaLogos

I think you need to develop the logo a bit more (the Independence Hall form could use a bit more depth/texture to define it instead of your current shade/shadow), but I really like where you're going with this whole package. Keep at it...

QPR%20Sig.png

Ok, I finally finished up my modifications to the package. Here are the changes I made:

Uniforms:

-Shadow on front numbers

-Red alternate

Logo:

-Made text white

-Added gray bevel

-Made text smaller

-Added shadow on basketball

-Enlargened the bottom star

-Double outline on bottom star

C&C!

Howard1.jpg

• 1 month later...

I think you have a damn good start. Here's what I'd change:

-On the uniforms, I'd switch the red and blue in every case, except the side panels. Red letters/number on the home, blue shadow, switch road and alternate.

-I love the Independence Hall, but there's too much going on at the bottom of the logo. I'd move Independence Hall up and fully contain the "76ers" inside the body of IH, keep the star where it's at, and have the top of IH sticking out of the top of the logo more. I also might lose the last red outline on the wordmark...white font-gray bevel-red outline-blue shadow-red outline is just a bit too busy.

-I'd also change the "Phila" to "Sixers."

Overall though, this is great...much better than what they have now.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

• 3 weeks later...

This is a really cool design overall. I'm not a huge fan of the font you used for your wordmark. It's not bad, just not my taste. The look of the jersey is frickin sweet though. I love the fact that you used PHILA on one of the jerseys. Really a tribute to the old 60's teams. Nice job, buddy.

Archived