This may excite you.

andrewharrington

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wondering.....It's been quite a while since we've heard the status about these templates? So.....what IS the status on these? Many people are anxious about them...

Mike

.jpeg or .png or a blank vectorized picture on the site. Thanks

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Just wondering.....It's been quite a while since we've heard the status about these templates? So.....what IS the status on these? Many people are anxious about them...

Mike

.jpeg or .png or a blank vectorized picture on the site. Thanks

What do you mean? I don't see anything...

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

I gotta say, I love this helmet. It was the inspiration for the ones I did, but I like this version much better. It's got that great graphic feel to it. Plus I think it works better for a uniform template. And it couldn't be drawn any better.

Axl

CLHEL2.png

Oh, it can be drawn better. When it is finally done, you will experience the magic for yourself. I've just been swamped with other occurences in life.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I must have qutoed him without knowing.

Either that or you're sniffing too much of that white powder coming from Northwest Baking Company...*lol*...

Mike

shh.... don't tell the world!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Tempest,

I'm sure it will be worth the wait....Just wondered how it was going, since there wasn't any updates on it for quite some time....I realize other things in life come first....I just can't wait for these templates, because they are so awesome looking...

Dom,

I spent some time in Puyallup and worked at NwBC in Sumner for a little while....I dipped into that powder (flour) there myself...*lol*...I kind of miss the area up there...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Archived