Sign in to follow this  
bsilva1

Northwestern State (LA) concept

This is what they currently have...

nsulogo%5B1%5D.jpg

This is what I came up with. The fork is a derivitive of the fleur de lis. Natchitoches, LA was founded by the French in 1714 (first settlement in the LA Purchase). Natchitoches is in the bible belt, so NW ST chooses not to use any representation of a demon. The fork is about as far as it can go. I updated the purple too.

nsulogopackage11xx.jpg

...C&C...

not bad, its kinda hard to read the wordmark, but i like the incorporation of the staff, looks like a trident though, maybe switch the colors unless this is an existing team, then leave it but i would have colors that represent demons imo

I prefer the older one just because the new one looks more like a trident, and tridents make me think more of the sea rather than demons (as in the old Seattle Mariners logo).

Maybe if you put flames on that trident, as in the old logo, it would look more demonic.

I do, however, like the wordmark. Maybe, like I said, if you added flames on the pitchfork, it would look better.

Thanks for the C&C. What differentiates a devil's fork from a trident?

Flames, young man, flames. Try adding that and I think you'd have an ideal concept.