Tampa Bay Lightning Concept

uniguy22

I wanted to change lots of things with Tampa Bay because they just look really blah. I used the NY Rangers Aletrnate template and modified it a bit. The logo is actually the Birmingham Thunderbolts(XFL) which I had to change quite a bit. The number font is the Wild's because I think it works for the Lightning. Done in paint. C & C please.

TBLconcept.png

TBLawayconcept.png

It does look good, but since you've take one team's logo and anothers' jersey, I honestly can't approve. I do like that you put yellow in the color scheme, I tried that a few months back, and it did make a difference.

*idea* What if you just had the crossing bolts, except one was a bolt, and the other was a stick. It'll separate it from the Bolts' logo, and might actually look alright.

Lightning colors:

Black, lightning causes black outs

White, bolts of lightning are normally white

Grey/Silver, the grey skies and clouds of a thunderstorm

Blue, from the term "bolt from the blue"

I tried those colours on this jersey and it just didn't work for me.

Too much yellow. I don't mind alittle (ala the old 3rds) but the Bolts will always be Black and Blue.

Sorry, but as a Lightning fan I just don't think I could grow attached to that too well. A nice concept, but not one that I would like to see my team wearing.

It'd be a great minor league uniform though. Not bad at all.

Lightning colors:

Black, lightning causes black outs

White, bolts of lightning are normally white

Grey/Silver, the grey skies and clouds of a thunderstorm

Blue, from the term "bolt from the blue"

Valrico? Me too!

Also, I like how the number font works, but since it's the Wild's it's out of any serious equation. The bottom stripes look too small for my preference. I like most of the idea, I just wanna see all the Lightning concepts with yellow stop.

Archived