Another Super Bowl Logo Concept

Roger Clemente

"We're here live from the "Buzz Aldrin City Dome" on Venus for the Super Bowl between the New Buffalo Bills and the Pluto Spacedogs. This broadcast comes to you in TOTAL IMMERSION Virtual Reality."

Insert Witty Signature Here.

"We're here live from the "Buzz Aldrin City Dome" on Venus for the Super Bowl between the New Buffalo Bills and the Pluto Spacedogs. This broadcast comes to you in TOTAL IMMERSION Virtual Reality."

How many Super Bowls will the Bills have lost by the time Super Bowl MMMDCLXXVIII comes around? :D

Β 
mainescarf.png

This will make the Bills franchise's Super Bowl record 0-279.

EDIT: SNBSLugger...how dare you reply three minutes ahead of me. :D

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

New Buffalo? What was ever great about the old one?

Boy, I'm glad I ain't living to see this one played out.

How many Super Bowls will the Bills have lost by the time Super Bowl MMMDCLXXVIII comes around? :D

By the time Super Bowl 3678 comes out?

FOUR.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

In 195th generation Super HD.

Network: ESPN-ABC 50

Broadcasters: Howard Cosell the 67th and John Madden

Side-line reporter: Chewbacca

:D

1997 | 2003

In 195th generation Super HD.

Network: ESPN-ABC 50

Broadcasters: Howard Cosell the 67th and John Madden

Side-line reporter: Chewbacca

:D

I'm going out on a lim and predicting the Ariziona Cardinals win their first Super Bowl here, defeating the Cleveland Browns in an instant classic.

New Buffalo isn't on Earth at all. It is actual on Mars. "Old" Buffalo ceased to exist after it was annexed by the Megalopolis city of "American Toronto" shortly after the USA-Canada merger of 2982.

Insert Witty Signature Here.

Archived