Peterborough Petes

Neon_Matrix

I just went to my 2nd Petes game in 2 weeks and I bought myself a flag and it is the maroon and white...but with some black. So I thought with the success of the third jersey, could they possibly be incorperating black into the colour scheme full time next season? So I decided to make my own concepts, based off the flag, and below is what I came up with. Mind you, I stole Chris's templates for the Petes jerserys and just coloured them how I pleased.

I just decided to remove that ugly ass shoulder logo and forgot to put numbers on the arm, and I just outlined the "Petes" in black.

So tell me what you think!

Home

PetesHome.jpg

Away

PetesAway.jpg

Alt 1

PetesAlt2.jpg

Alt 2

PetesAlt.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

awww my petes are back alive, nice job... perfect.

Well, they are the top team in the OHL right now...so they are doing something right. I like the jerseys as they are now (execpt for that fugly shoulder patch!) and if they do add black next season, I hope this is how they would do it. I like their current 3rd jersey, but I dont think it could still read "50 years" in the 51st year. I'm glad you like them, the 2 tone is better, but hey, if the Wings could add black into their jersey, why cant the Petes?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• 2 years later...

I got bored and dug these up... and I have realised how sometimes black really can change a teams look. If the Petes were to add black... it would take away a little piece of their identity, that of being a classic team with a true classic look (apart from that god awful shoulder logo!!). Now with the OHL going to Edge jerseys in 2 years... I am thinking it is very possible the a Petes redesign could be in the works, one involving black. Although at the time I liked these jerseys a lot... now... I don't think I do...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived