Create a logo for jackson, ms fantasy team

Jaybird

This is my first post on this board, and hopefully not my last.

I am wanting someone to help create for me a logo for a fantasy hockey team (I will have a Central Hockey League Fantasy team) for Jackson, Mississippi. Listed are the nicknames and proposed colors (you can also choose your own colors):

Jackson Scorchers (green or teal, gold, red, black, white)

Jackson Blackjacks (red, black, gold, white, maybe blue)

Jackson Stallions (purple, old gold, red, black, white)

Jackson Flood (Choice 1: navy blue, aqua, silver, white)

(Choice 2: Green [regular, kelly, or forest],

Columbia Blue, White)

(Choice 3: royal blue, lime green, white)

(Choice 4: Forest Green, Columbia Blue,

Lemon Yellow)

Jackson Knights (Silver, Black, Old Gold, White)

Jackson Marauders (Choice 1:Black, Old Gold, Silver, Red,

White)

(Choice 2: Maroon or Burgundy, Navy Blue,

Gold, Black, Silver, White)

Let me know what you think and show me any ideas you have.

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

I was gonna suggest the Jackson Holes, but then I remembered my joke privileges have been suspended indefinitely after an earlier incident.

Well being from the Peg automatically makes you unfunny.... well... funny looking maybe but thats the extent of your being funny...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

If the things I said were wrong on this post, I'm sorry.  What I meant to say was I wanted to do a challenge like what if the new Charlotte Bobcats had ABA-styled jerseys or the Pittsburgh NBA team if Pittsburgh had one, and also similar to asking for a logo for a fantasy footall team.

If you choose Jackson Holes, it leaves you a lot of room for anytype of logo - Your color choice will be intresting.

Something with navy blue perhaps? :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

If you choose Jackson Holes, it leaves you a lot of room for anytype of logo - Your color choice will be intresting.

Something with navy blue perhaps? :)

This is for a Mississippi team, not a Wyoming one.  However, the way the State Legislature is running the state (Jackson is the Capital of Mississippi), I could see where the Holes are.

Anytime you have a new post or logo, let me know.

Jaybird - The "Holes" just fits well with Jackson, so does Stonewall. Besides, my family is from Brookhaven & I know where Jackson Hole, Wyoming is.

How about the Jackson 5- naw, that's been used somewhere.

Though Renegades or Mauraders (as previously suggested) are good choices. :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Heres an idea I came up with for a team called the Jackson Novas....novas.jpg ???

I like the logo. However, I will be starting a new post for a nickname and uniform proposal using these five names:

Jackson Flood

Jackson Scorchers

Jackson Marauders

Jackson Stallions

and a new one:

Jackson Gamblers

The new post will be:

5 Concepts for Jackson hockey team: Flood, Scorchers, Gamblers, Marauders, Stallions

To CC97:  Sorry about the double post, but what I should have done was this:

Jackson Gamblers: Red, White, Black, Silver, Gold (Can be old gold like the New Orleans Saints or the Notre Dame Fighting Irish or regular gold like the Green Bay Packers or the Arizona State Sun Devils).

I just wanted some ideas because Jackson's ECHL team, the Bandits, folded and I wanted a logo for a possible future team at least in fantasy hockey if not for real.  Mostly this is for a fantasy league.  If you have any ideas, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think the Jackson Novas will fit.  If anybody has any proposals for the nicknames of the Flood, Scorchers, Gamblers, Marauders, and Stallions (regardless of colors that I stated), please let me know.

:angry: Shame, shame, a double post. I made a similar mistake when I first posted. Let me give this critique of you as a poster (this is probably what everyone is thinking). You come on here and read about this stuff and think it's cool, and decide you would like someone to do up a logo for you. So, you become a member. However, this is a community of people who enjoy the same things: sports logos, uniforms and concepts. We come up with stuff for each other because it's a community. If you join other topics and give feedback and post some concepts, then you will be part of it. But, you can't come and ask for something and then be sarcastic to everyone and make fun of our contests and be more sarcastic. (The reason people get involved in these contests is to achieve something: to try to beat the others or to at least get good criticism on their effort) You didn't even say thank-you to zoneranger for the logo concept.  I'm not trying to be down on you dude. I'm just telling you how it works.  I asked for logos when I first came on too.  It just doesn't work that way.  Keep posting and get on the other threads.  Make yourself a known poster. :cool:

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

:angry: Shame, shame, a double post. I made a similar mistake when I first posted. Let me give this critique of you as a poster (this is probably what everyone is thinking). You come on here and read about this stuff and think it's cool, and decide you would like someone to do up a logo for you. So, you become a member. However, this is a community of people who enjoy the same things: sports logos, uniforms and concepts. We come up with stuff for each other because it's a community. If you join other topics and give feedback and post some concepts, then you will be part of it. But, you can't come and ask for something and then be sarcastic to everyone and make fun of our contests and be more sarcastic. (The reason people get involved in these contests is to achieve something: to try to beat the others or to at least get good criticism on their effort) You didn't even say thank-you to zoneranger for the logo concept. I'm not trying to be down on you dude. I'm just telling you how it works. I asked for logos when I first came on too. It just doesn't work that way. Keep posting and get on the other threads. Make yourself a known poster. :cool:

UM Legend, I did thank the guy who created the Novas logo, but it just wasn't my cup of tea.  I'll try to do better on the posts, in fact, I just did one on Best and Worst NBA logos.  Maybe more posts will start the creative juices flowing.  My apologies if I offended anyone.  I guess you treat new posters like Grace Brothers does new employees in the British sitcom "Are You Being Served?": I guess you are debagging me.

Jaybird,

I think the point you're missing is that you showed up, said, "Hey, this is my first post, someone make me a logo."  Someone actualy does, and you aren't herd from for seven days.  After that, you appear, briefly, to say, "No I don't like it, do it this way."  Again, you then dissapear for, this time eleven days, and are again back, essentialy saying, "No one has done anything.  Why not?"

As a relativly new poster, who has never asked for a logo  (Maby I will someday, who knows), you come across a bit demanding.  With no knowledge of you, or your intentions, you are asking for something for free that you could do yourself.  Perhaps a better way to do it is, say, design something basic (even if it is crappy), and say, "Could someone help me make this look good?"  Just coming out and demanding something, wether it's on-line, or in the real word, is just plain rude.  It's something your boss asks of you, not a friend.

Moose

Jaybird,

I think the point you're missing is that you showed up, said, "Hey, this is my first post, someone make me a logo." Someone actualy does, and you aren't herd from for seven days. After that, you appear, briefly, to say, "No I don't like it, do it this way." Again, you then dissapear for, this time eleven days, and are again back, essentialy saying, "No one has done anything. Why not?"

As a relativly new poster, who has never asked for a logo (Maby I will someday, who knows), you come across a bit demanding. With no knowledge of you, or your intentions, you are asking for something for free that you could do yourself. Perhaps a better way to do it is, say, design something basic (even if it is crappy), and say, "Could someone help me make this look good?" Just coming out and demanding something, wether it's on-line, or in the real word, is just plain rude. It's something your boss asks of you, not a friend.

Moose

I guess my choice of words was way too strong, but I didn't know how to say it.  I apologize if I came on too strong.

What I should have said was, "Can you make these ideas look good and help me with a logo?".  In fact, I ask this question now so I won't have to double post.

Archived