Create a logo for jackson, ms fantasy team

Jaybird

Dude, that was my point.  I said that I did the same thing when I got here.  I was saying that people don't jump in and do stuff for you if they don't feel they know you.  I did mention the sarcasm and the way Jaybird kinda referenced that we do stupid contests but won't help him.  It's cool though.  I understand the frustration after seeing all these cool logos and thinking how awesome it would be to have your own for your fantasy team.  So you post thinking it's no big deal and then after a long while one guy does one.

Jaybird, it's all good.  I was just tryin to explain the reasons why no one was really jumping in to help you (I don't do logos because I lack the software anyway).  I just wanted you to know that a lot of these guys have school or a job and they are more willing to spend their free time helping you if they have seen you posting.  That's all.  I don't think that you thought I was harsh, but if you did, I apologize.

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

I was wondering, if I did more posts on this website, if you could help me on my logos, and as soon as you can.  What I wanted to do with the people posting (like you) is similar to the Iron Crossover Contest using the Oakland Raiders logo and hockey jerseys.

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wondering if any logos ever showed up. If they did can we see them? ???

Well, only one logo showed up on this post: the one for the Jackson Novas.  None were shown for the ones I would have liked to have seen.

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived