Univesity of Tulsa Baseball Concept

Cokeologist

My alma mater, The University of Tulsa, dropped its varsity baseball progam after the 1979 season. In honor of the start of college baseball season, presented here is a uniform concept set for Golden Hurricane baseball; in hopes that TU will some day soon reinstate its baseball program!

tulsabaseball.gif

My alma mater, The University of Tulsa, dropped its varsity baseball progam after the 1979 season. In honor of the start of college baseball season, presented here is a uniform concept set for Golden Hurricane baseball; in hopes that TU will some day soon reinstate its baseball program!

tulsabaseball.gif

The concept looks good, but the red seems a little bit off. That's just my opinion.

Normally, I'm not all about 3 primary colors. But damn if you didn't make this look nice. I like everything about these, down to the stripes on the hose and the 3-colored piping (although I would favor just blue/gold if using all 3 colors became unwieldy; the school seems to use mostly blue/gold, and leave the red to the flags).

Bravo.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Unbelievably well done. I'm not feeling the yellow sleeves with the blue vest, but otherwise, I like what I'm seeing here. On the BP jersey, does the stripe start at the top of the shoulder? I'm assuming that's how it is, it's just not defined. Like VitaminD said, primary colors don't usually look right together(it screams Clowns to me, for some reason), but you've pulled it off. Great job.

BTW- This is my 1,000th post :winner:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived