NBA/NHL X-Over and St. Pattys Concepts

Frylock

Been working on a couple things lately, so I'll just toss 'em into one post here...

With the NBA St. Patricks Day stuff on the distant horizon, I took a stab at what the Trail Blazers might look like when the time comes:

blazersstpat.gif

Thanks to PANTONE for posting the original image...

Also, after seeing the 2006 NBA All-Star monstrosities, er, jerseys that Rbk has foisted upon us, I wondered what it would look like if they used the same design for the NHL:

nbanhlasxow.gif

nbanhlasxoe.gif

Thanks to RC, CC, SLE. And yes, I know that Sakic usually wears something other than 19, but I really didn't care to change it! :P

C&C, ya know... (bow)

Lovin' the All-star jersey concepts, different, but I like the stripes, makes the NHL look like extremists if they were ever to use those. I can say that would be an extreme change for the Blazers, but I can't say I like 'em, that colour combo is one of the worst I've ever seen! :D

I can say that would be an extreme change for the Blazers, but I can't say I like 'em, that colour combo is one of the worst I've ever seen! :D

It's not a change, it's for St. Patricks day. It says that in the first post.

I actually kind of like the NHL jerseys. I'd really like them if the waist striping didn't go so high and of course, the names weren't under the number. I guess those aren't your fault though.

Archived