A Ray of Hope: The Tampa Bay Baseball Overhaul

pooter

Alright, I'm done. I don't know where I was going with the red and orange. I think it was one of those "It looked really sharp at 3:00am". So this is back to the Navy/Lime/Sea Blue and I'll leave it at that. I also included a Spring Training Uni to go with the BP uni as well. Thanks for the comments and I have to say, there has been some really great concepts on this thread. Let the democratic process begin.

tampatemplate3.jpg

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, I'm done. I don't know where I was going with the red and orange. I think it was one of those "It looked really sharp at 3:00am". So this is back to the Navy/Lime/Sea Blue and I'll leave it at that. I also included a Spring Training Uni to go with the BP uni as well. Thanks for the comments and I have to say, there has been some really great concepts on this thread. Let the democratic process begin.

tampatemplate3.jpg

Now that's sick!!!!!- :notworthy: Just add more detail on the Ray and put the "RAYS"

script at home and "TAMPA BAY"on away and put TB on the sleeve on both jerseys.....

now that's perfection. (bow)

Do u realize that the Tampa Bay Bucs use red/orange <_<?+ the color scheme

reminds me of the Seattle Seahawks.Quite Interesting though.

majorleaguebaseball3fi.gif

nflfan8bf.jpg

319rg.jpg

dccomics5vs.png

antimtv.png

tampatemplate3.jpg

I love that spring training jersey. Even though it's too late, I'm curious what it'd look like if you did the hat like the jersey, just a lime green outline. Regardless, that's a solid concept.

In general, this was one of the best contests I've seen as far as the work put into it. Good luck to everyone in the voting, I have a feeling it's going to be a close one.

I've been following this contest and must say that there are some great concepts here. I do have a question about voting. Are we supposed to vote for their top three? If so, what thread to post? Or are we supposed to simply vote for our top one? And if that's the case? What to do about the split poll? Just a little clarification for me and maybe others with similar questions.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

I've been following this contest and must say that there are some great concepts here.  I do have a question about voting.  Are we supposed to vote for their top three?  If so, what thread to post?  Or are we supposed to simply vote for our top one?  And if that's the case?  What to do about the split poll?  Just a little clarification for me and maybe others with similar questions.

The split post:

We had more entries than the poll would allow on one poll (yeah!!! (*.5) ), so it had to be split. As far as voting in both, that is OK because the limitation on the 15 items per poll, I had to split it into two parts.

I am checking with LogoDawg, but we will take the top 50% in these two polls and in the 2nd round will be the voting the 3, 2, 1 format for the top 3.

When I had to split the polls, it threw a wrench into the works.

In the 2nd round, you will be able to post your votes 3,2,1 with your comments and it will be to the original post announcing the contest. There will be a post you can post after with the 2nd round voting.

Sorry for the confusion. :D

I've been following this contest and must say that there are some great concepts here.  I do have a question about voting.  Are we supposed to vote for their top three?  If so, what thread to post?  Or are we supposed to simply vote for our top one?  And if that's the case?  What to do about the split poll?  Just a little clarification for me and maybe others with similar questions.

The split post:

We had more entries than the poll would allow on one poll (yeah!!! (*.5) ), so it had to be split. As far as voting in both, that is OK because the limitation on the 15 items per poll, I had to split it into two parts.

I am checking with LogoDawg, but we will take the top 50% in these two polls and in the 2nd round will be the voting the 3, 2, 1 format for the top 3.

When I had to split the polls, it threw a wrench into the works.

In the 2nd round, you will be able to post your votes 3,2,1 with your comments and it will be to the original post announcing the contest. There will be a post you can post after with the 2nd round voting.

Sorry for the confusion. :D

We're going to go with the method described by Pooter above. Good luck to all!

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived