A Ray of Hope: The Tampa Bay Baseball Overhaul

pooter

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tampa Bay Voyagers...custom font from scratch, not 100% on how the wordmark turned out but I procastinated on school work to do this...so I'm really not gonna have time to work with it much for now:

Complete-TampaBayVoyagers.gif

As good as that is, and as much as I like the concept, something is missing. What that is, I have no clue. But it's something.....

SigReflect.png

Well, it's 3:30 am, I can't sleep, so I spent the past hour or 2 hours...I don't know...making this. I present to you my first ever (2nd total) baseball concept! The St. Petersburg Pikeheads!

pikeheadstotal.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

There's a gold T-shaped thing that's supposed to be the T, but it doesn't really work.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I have so many frickin ideas for this, but my computer (which has Illustrator and templates) has been down for nearly6 months and I don't know if i could have it fixed by the end of the contest. And the copy of Illustrator was put on there by a guy i used to work with, his friend had hacked a version and so i don't know if i could even save it from being erased from my computer if i got it fixed.

I ranted a bit, but just wanted to let you know how much i wanna do a concept to enter.

Quick question - does MLB allow non-plural nicknames? I have an idea but I won't get started on it if it turns out the nickname I want to use is not allowed.

I never saw and hope there isn't a rule in this competition against that, although I do believe it isn't allowed in MLB. Yet I guess if these are going to be turned in, they should conform to the rules.

Archived