Seahawks Green Gloves

Matt 2 tha Core

I had started typing up a similar topic thread last night, but decided not to...but I'm glad someone did. Have the Seahwaks worn those gloves previously? They look great, and it's nice that that they finally match something to the green line on the pants besides the whites...err...greens of the Seahawk on the helmet.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I liked the Steelers bright yellow gloves, and there was one shot where it was one of the Steelers pushing one of the Hawks and both had their bright gloves and I thought it looked absolutly wicked! Bright green and bright yellow, woo!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Hmm...maybe this was one of the reasons Seattle's receivers seemed to have so much trouble holding on to many of the passes thrown to them. Then again, Pittburgh's passing stats were even worse.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

There was a sighting of an "alternate" neon green Seahawks jersey at one of the ESPN talk segments a couple of days before SBXL. Makes me wonder if they'll actually go neon for a couple of games in 06.

Has this been discussed before, Mr. Moderator?

The green gloves reminded me of the neon green Mizuno Batting Gloves Ricky Henderson wore in the late 80 or early 90's when he was with the A's

I used to have a pair of those! By far I was the coolest kid on my little league team when I wore those - unfortunately, they did nothing for me at the plate lol

I wondered if all of those penalties called on Seattle wasn't just Pittsburgh's DBs throwing their gloves so it looked like a penalty flag. :P

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived