blues concept

Coast2CoastAM2006

I went back to the blues red, blues yellow and royal blue of the mid 90's and used the current jerseys stripings with the rounded shoulder tops. i was aiming for a mid 90s flare. i liked the colors and logos of the time, just never could get myself to like the slanted ducksesque template. not sure though what the general consensus concerning the blues red, yellow and royal blue vs. current colors.

home

Blues-Home.png

Away

Blues-Away.png

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I think its a great idea... I just love the blue and yellow blues jerseys...imo, the ones they wore when they first entered the league are the nicest set they've ever used.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Other than the red I like it, but I do prefer what they have.

While the combination of blue, yellow & red is not impossible to pull off, I'm not sold on it--especially for the Blues.

But then that's just my take on the colours & the team matching up--and red is one of my favorite uniform colours...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I like it.

A request for a variation though-if possible. Please put the Blues primary on the shoulders and the ECHL Rivermen logo as the crest (the one with red).

That would be, IMO, the perfect jersey for the team this year.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO RED!!! :cursing:

The Blues have just about the best uniforms in hockey right now. They shouldn't be changed AT ALL.

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

For the Blues, the less red the better. A thin red outline around the Blue Note looks OK, but given the logo's name, it's a little out of place. Red shoulders is way too much. The Blues already use two of the 3 primary colors; adding the other primary color looks clownish. And adding white just means less blue. I gave these a 2nd look, and I can't say I like all the red.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO RED!!! :cursing:

The Blues have just about the best uniforms in hockey right now. They shouldn't be changed AT ALL.

YES YES YES!! As a Blues fan I love these, I love the addition of red and I've always loved the trumpet logo. Nice work!

Archived