Bruins logo changing?

sbutler66

dear god no. that is worse than pooh bear. it can't possibly be real... the logo won't change, it's too iconic, thus it would be bad business to ditch it. reebok may not know hockey, but they probably know business.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that is worse than pooh bear.  it can't possibly be real... the logo won't change, it's too iconic, thus it would be bad business to ditch it.  reebok may not know hockey, but they probably know business.

I don't know about that.

Yeah, the pooh bear is pretty bad. I'd actually call it a slight upgrade.

6uXNWAo.png

Don't worry, that's the logo for the Boston Jr. Bruins. I highly doubt that RBK would copy the Bruins' junior team when they have professional designers who can f-up the Bruins logo on their own.

04CARLSON8.JPG

05-Pallos2.jpg

That logo isn't too keen, but those uniforms are flippin narf!

I really like those.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The writing is allready on the wall for tradition and throwbacks in the NHL.......

Did anyone happen to notice how the vintage jersey program was killed? The vintage jersey program was axed because it clashed with Reebok's plans for a league wide re-brand. We would have seen new, tight fitting, tucked in jerseys that deleted lower stripes from original six teams THIS season if not for the lockout.

Vancouver is the only team wearing a non third jersey throwback this season - and surprise - it isn't even manufactured by Reebok. The Canucks desperately wanted to keep the throwbacks because of their popularity, and they succeeded to some degree, but were only allowed to wear them three times.

Unless something changes soon- like now because of manufacturing schedules -there will be no throwbacks or tradition next year. The NHL has handed over their uniform branding to Reebok. At the moment individual clubs do not have any say over the cut of their uniforms and that means tradition is totally lost. Unless the NHL clubs can stop Reebok and the NHL's head office from this course there will be a lot of unhappy people.

Let's start the reebok boycott now.

DEATH TO REEBOK

• LMU locked this topic

Archived