Worse logos

mflores4

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These logos are worse than what other logos? I think the Ravens logo is worse than the Packers logo, sure. I also think it is worse than the Chicago Bears logo.

And, for sure, the Golden State Warriors logo is worse than the Knicks logo. Also, worse than the Celtics logo.

However, I'm not sure you're looking for what logos are worse than others. Perhaps you're looking for the worst. I think your understanding of English grammar is worse than mine.

Here are my least favorite logos from each league.

NFL - Cleveland Browns: I like their color combo and their past unis. Their plain orange helment as a logo is lame, especialy since they have had better logos in the past.

NBA - Los Angeles Clippers: The name Clippers has alot of logo potemtial to me. It is sad they took the route they took.

MLB - Minnesota Twins: It just never really did it for me.

NHL - Washington capitals: A weird looking eagle. It is just ugly to me.

NBA: Unquestionably, the Bobcats logo is the worst

NFL: Carolina Panthers

NHL: (tie) Carolina Hurricanes/Pittsburgh Penguins/Mighty Ducks

MLB: Arizona Diamondbacks

Looks like you just don't like anything in Carolina.

Surprisingly, no, I don't have anything against anything in Carolina. Just a coincidence I guess. Maybe there's a state law about having crappy logos...

NBA: Unquestionably, the Bobcats logo is the worst

NFL: Carolina Panthers

NHL: (tie) Carolina Hurricanes/Pittsburgh Penguins/Mighty Ducks

MLB: Arizona Diamondbacks

Looks like you just don't like anything in Carolina.

Surprisingly, no, I don't have anything against anything in Carolina. Just a coincidence I guess. Maybe there's a state law about having crappy logos...

If it's any consolation, we here in Carolina don't like you all that much, either. :P

My big four...

MLB: Pittsburgh Pirates. My favorite team, but God does that pirate-face logo reek.

NFL: New York Giants. An "NY" script just doesn't do it for me.

NBA: Toronto Raptors. A cool logo for kids in the 90's, but today its just sad.

NHL: Tampa Bay Lightning. Reminds me too much of the Toledo Storm.

NHL: Florida Panthers. Something designed to appeal to a focus group of 12-year-olds in 1994.

MLB: San Diego. About as generic as they come. Honourable mention to the Reds, the worst offender in sports in the "black where it doesn't belong" club.

NFL: Seattle. It was perfect the way it was, why monkey with it? Baltimore is also pretty sad.

NBA: Memphis. Take an animal that lives nowhere near Memphis, and then plagiarise Minnesota's logo, which isn't that good in the first place. Oh wait, the mouth is closed, so it's different.

MLB: Twins. I don't dislike the team, I just don't like the current logo. Also the Phillies have had better logos in their time.

NFL: Ravens or Patriots. Both of their logos are very dated to me and I have never cared for either of them.

NHL: Coyotes. Just what were they thinking? The current look makes less sense than their old look and that look wasn't too good to begin with.

NBA: Warriors. Not even close. Take Rocket Man and send him back a few centuries. Then get back to me with a real logo.

MLS: For as much as I like the team I never understood the Galaxy. Poor wordmark, real poor logo and GALAXY? For LA? For Soccer I just like the shield or crest look better. Even something like a circle or even what Bolton has would work but not what they have. Ugh. Keep the colors, ditch the rest.

NHL: Predators alt logo - Not only is the jersey ugly as sin, but the logo is even worse. And their other logos/jerseys are so good.

MLB: Indians - The grinin' "injun" is embarrassing. Say what you will about team names and mascots, at least the Redskins is a serious profile and not a characiture.

NFL: Jets - Totally uncreative and has nothing to do with jets.

NBA: Magic - Their old version was better. This is too busy, and the font's too cartoony.

MLB: hands down, Arizona Diamondbacks

NBA: Raptors, but I hate the Suns' unis (though this poll is for logos, so not sure if that counts)

NFL: Dolphins or Pats (really I just hate their red facemasks, I can deal with the Elvis)

NHL: don't really follow hockey, but I would have to pick Carolina. Not crazy about the Thrashers but can't knock a hometown team..

Archived