This one is for all the Seattle Fans

BuddyLane

Perfect!!! i wanted the steelers at first (i love bettis) but after those first few calls i changed my mind... that game just sucked and the hawks didnt stand a chance... the refs could have at least been a little more subtle in their handing of the game to pittsburgh.... bottom line: seattle got screwed!

Stop bitching, seattle fans. It's not funny anymore. Just admit that you lost. The referrees aren't responsible for two missed FGs, a couple incomplete passes, Willie Parker's run, and Roethlisberger's TD.

Oh, and go call your coach and tell him to manage his clock.

Dude, you completely missed the point on this. I hate the whining and crying as much as anyone else, but take it where it actually belongs.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The referrees aren't responsible for two missed FGs, a couple incomplete passes, Willie Parker's run, and Roethlisberger's TD.

Actually, the refs are responsible for Roethlisberger's TD, but everything else, including losing the game, is the Seahawks' fault.

The referrees aren't responsible for two missed FGs, a couple incomplete passes, Willie Parker's run, and Roethlisberger's TD.

Actually, the refs are responsible for Roethlisberger's TD, but everything else, including losing the game, is the Seahawks' fault.

If they're giving guys TD's for a hand passing over the pylon (Michael Vick) then Ben scored a TD. Looked like the ball crossed the plane while he was in the air although the video was so inconclusive that we'll never know.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Stop bitching, seattle fans. It's not funny anymore. Just admit that you lost. The referrees aren't responsible for two missed FGs, a couple incomplete passes, Willie Parker's run, and Roethlisberger's TD.

Oh, and go call your coach and tell him to manage his clock.

I'm not a Seahawk fan, but even I could tell there was a LOT of messed up things in that game. The phantom touchdown and the big plays Seattle had that would have put them in scoring position yet were called back for this that and the other reason. Fishy. As much as I have teams in other sports that I'd absolutely love to win championships, I wouldn't enjoy it as much if this was the way it went down. Congrats to the officials, I suppose.

Archived