No more Corn Pops!

sc49erfan15

Okay, so it's not as bad as it sounds. :P

I was looking through the grocery store the other day, and I noticed that "Corn Pops" isn't "Corn Pops" anymore. It's simply "Pops." Maybe there was some huge news article about this, but I don't watch much TV, so maybe I missed it. If not, you can see the new box here.

Oddly though, that's not the box I saw. The one I saw had a stencil-type font, somewhat like the one the Packers use for their wordmark. Can't find that box.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a completely unrelated note, does the US version of corn pops still resemble somewhat deflated popcorn?

Our Corn Pops are those ungodly, hard-ass crunchy things made from the same stuff cheetos are made with, so if you guys still have those not-perfectly spheroid corn pops, I'm taking a trip to fargo soon.

I go back to the days of Sugar Pops Pete, the little prairie dog who appeared on the packages from the late 1950s through the late '60s, when a live action cowboy replaced him. Remember "Sugar Pops are Tops"? Those new boxes make me wish that Kellogg would bring Pete back.

I saw the box a few weeks ago at a Wal-Mart. The new logo sucks.

On a random side note, if you take COOOoookie Crisp and mix it into chocolate pudding, it's ungodly amazing. And yes, I realize that I'm 20 years old.

try mixing cookie crisp and peanut butter crisp!!!!

I saw the box a few weeks ago at a Wal-Mart. The new logo sucks.

On a random side note, if you take COOOoookie Crisp and mix it into chocolate pudding, it's ungodly amazing. And yes, I realize that I'm 20 years old.

try mixing cookie crisp and peanut butter crisp!!!!

I hate peanut butter, so I doubt I'd like it.

While on the Cookie Crisp subject, they changed from the cop and dog to a wolf....ridiculous!

On a completely unrelated note, does the US version of corn pops still resemble somewhat deflated popcorn?

Our Corn Pops are those ungodly, hard-ass crunchy things made from the same stuff cheetos are made with, so if you guys still have those not-perfectly spheroid corn pops, I'm taking a trip to fargo soon.

No ... the perfectly round, cheetos-textured things go by the name of KIX in the U.S.

Archived