Ultimate Logos

andrewharrington

Here are a few logos used by Ultimate programs from various universities. I like Ultimate logos because they are allowed to be creative while still paying homage to the institution they represent. You see some really interesting team names and logos in Collegiate Ultimate. Oberlin College is called the "Flying Horsecows" and I believe they use a modified version of the Mobil1 pegasus. Interesting stuff.

ultimate.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

think of the children.

...which, of course, includes yourself... capsucker.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

"Ultimate"? I don't get it.

Ultimate is more commonly known as Ultimate Frisbee, but it's being shortened to Ultimate more and more nowadays to avoid using the trademarked 'Frisbee' name. The official disc is not even a Frisbee, so it makes little sense to call the sport Ultimate Frisbee. It's pretty much the best sport in the world, combining the athleticism of football and basketball with the fast, non stop pace of soccer.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i dont know man i think this is pretty retarded

then again im pretty drunk

dude im so glad im not the only one thats posting drunk!!! this doesnt happen very often but hooray for college!!

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

• LMU locked this topic

Archived