Eddie Sutton Injured In Car Accident

Cujo

Turns out he was drunk, and now wont coach the Cowboys the rest of the season and since this may be his final year could be the end of his career.

Story

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Tank, what I heard from ESPNews in the background was that he was cited for a DUI and there was some medicine in his front seat. I hadn't heard the term "drunk," but they did say that OK state law does have a long list of things that can have you as "under the influence" including a lot of medicines.

He very well may have been drunk and I'm too lazy to look for an article (your link goes to Chris' site).

He gone.

Sutton Out At OSU - A source close to the Oklahoma State men's basketball program told ESPN's Doug Gottlieb that coach Eddie Sutton is expected to to announce his resignation as head coach of the Cowboys program effective immediately. A news conference will be held at 10:30 p.m. ET.

6uXNWAo.png

Tank, what I heard from ESPNews in the background was that he was cited for a DUI and there was some medicine in his front seat. I hadn't heard the term "drunk," but they did say that OK state law does have a long list of things that can have you as "under the influence" including a lot of medicines.

He very well may have been drunk and I'm too lazy to look for an article (your link goes to Chris' site).

Well DUI most of the time means Alcohol it is possible it was the medicine, this is too bad he shoudl not have his carer end this way, but he was planning on leaving soon any way and hsi sone will be the next coach. I heard he woudl have retired after last year but knew this would be a bad team this year and didnt wnat his son stuck with it.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

He gone.
Sutton Out At OSU - A source close to the Oklahoma State men's basketball program told ESPN's Doug Gottlieb that coach Eddie Sutton is expected to to announce his resignation as head coach of the Cowboys program effective immediately. A news conference will be held at 10:30 p.m. ET.

... Or not.

Sutton takes leave to enter treatment facility

Oklahoma State president David Schmidly said Sutton's future would be addressed after the end of the coach's medical leave of absence. Sutton's son, Sean Sutton, will continue to coach the Cowboys in the interim.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived