Cant Link To New Logo Added Section

Joeplays

Hi there,

Is anyone else not being able to log into the logo added recently section?

The area where logos added like the last 5 days is what I mean.

Normally I just click on the day I want to see the new logos but I cannot get it to link up tonight, anyone know what is happening?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

Astro,

Thanks for the info. It really stinks when thieves have to ruin it for those who enjoy seeing the work done on the logos and the new creations as well.

See you are a Bolts fan, sweet. My wife and I had season tickets up to when they won the cup, then we moved to Alabama. We used to drive 240 miles round trip for every home game, terrific team playing a terrific brand of hockey.

Hope Chris will open up the new logos one day again, really like the work he does and seeing the logos that are posted.

Again, appreciate the info.

Joe

Astro,

Thanks for the info. It really stinks when thieves have to ruin it for those who enjoy seeing the work done on the logos and the new creations as well.

See you are a Bolts fan, sweet. My wife and I had season tickets up to when they won the cup, then we moved to Alabama. We used to drive 240 miles round trip for every home game, terrific team playing a terrific brand of hockey.

Hope Chris will open up the new logos one day again, really like the work he does and seeing the logos that are posted.

Again, appreciate the info.

Joe

that really sucks, I miss seeingw hat new logos are here

What am I suppose to do now to fidn out what has been added?

• LMU locked this topic

Archived