Red Wings Redesign

logodawg

I don't like it much, but only because I'm a Wings fan and all about tradition. Aside from that, the logo is'nt that bad. It's subtle, so it works pretty well. The number font isn't doing anything for me though. I'd keep the font they have now(the standard block) and maybe add some silver. The side pantels/stripe adjustments are fine, nothing too drastic. If you just changed the number font, they wouldn't be half bad, although blastphemous.

Well, I did warn traditionalists should look away... :P

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I really think I need to see this logo on the current jersey set, and maybe modify the white jersey to reflect the style of the red one. I think what makes this logo work so well is the wheel looks more modern, and the sharp angles of the wings help compliment it.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Make the wheel a little bigger and I think you've got a winner.

I still prefer the current ones, but that's the best "new" Wings logo I've seen. It's a great looking modernization of the logo. Great work.

The jerseys I'm not so keen on, but seems fitting with the RBK ideals.

If the timeless winged-wheel design is destined for an upgrade, let it be that.

I don't like the number font or the gray outline around them though. I'd keep their current look in that regard. I love the logo though.

mainescarf.png

Archived