Big Ben was in!

In 5..4..3..2..1

He said on Letterman he was not in

Actually, his exact words were "I don't THINK I was in." Doesn't mean he wasn't, it just means he himself can not prove it.

And even if he wasn't in, Seattle still lost.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

the football should be right inside where his elbow is. His whole elbow is over the plane of the goal line...TD

Should be isn't good enough. If you can't see the ball, you can't tell.

This video evidence isn't strong enough to overturn the on-field ruling, even if the on-field ruling was that Ben didn't get in.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Well it does not make as much difference as it could have it was 3rd down and the Steelers would have gone for it at the 1 inch line it would be hard to imagine the Bus not getting that inch.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well it does not make as much difference as it could have it was 3rd down and the Steelers would have gone for it at the 1 inch line it would be hard to imagine the Bus not getting that inch.

It took them 3 downs to get to the 1 inch line from 1st and goal inside the 5. Nothing is a sure thing, not even the Bus. (What happened to Jerome on his last goalline carry before the Super Bowl?)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

yea.. at least it was closer than the vinny testaverde scandal..

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Personally, here's my opinion.

He was NOT in while carrying the ball in the air. As he was coming down, before his arm hit the ground the ball was knocked loose. The ball was moving around underneath him and he recovered it accross the goal line and therefore was a touchdown.

yea.. at least it was closer than the vinny testaverde scandal..

seahawks_jets.jpg

Also against the Seahawks. What is it with this team?

Intrestingly enough it was the same ref who blew the Jets vs Seahawks goaline call in 1998 a week earlier screwed the Steelers with the coin toss. His name was Phil Luckett.

http://www.answers.com/topic/phil-luckett

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived