More Logo concepts

Shane Does Art

^that is a great suggestion, and could help u alot. in this new set I really like the Blackhawks one, the boston and tampa bay ones could be good, but are not upgrades in my opinion, and it took me a while to find out what the sabres one even was.

thanks

but i already started the rest so it wont change for a while sorry, but thanks alot for the comments

Oh, well suit yourself...I only was trying to get you to improve your work. I don't really understand what you mean by saying you "started the rest" because what I suggested can pretty much be done at anytime but okay. :therock:

thanks

but i already started the rest so it wont change for a while sorry, but thanks alot for the comments

Oh, well suit yourself...I only was trying to get you to improve your work. I don't really understand what you mean by saying you "started the rest" because what I suggested can pretty much be done at anytime but okay. :therock:

sorry i didnt mean it that way its because i didnt know how before but ive figured it out now

thanks

Hi, how are you?

I think you guys are looking at this all wrong.

The opinions here are based what these would be like as actual logos, used as crests and whatnot. I, however, enjoy them as animated representations (and tweaks, really) of the logos. There is a lot of individuality and, for lack of a better word, freeness to these.

They would need some professional tweaking of their own in order to be used on a crest or as shoulder alternates, but I like the direction in which you're going.

philly.png

Archived