Fake jerseys on the cover of rap albums

sc49erfan15

Maybe he did it himself. He sells those on E-Bay to make money b/c nobody will buy his album. Hehe. :D

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

If you guys ever get forced to watch Newlyweds with your gf or wife, you'll notice that Jessica's bodyguard wears bootleg jerseys. In fact, the one that comes to mind a straight up ghetto black TO knockoff, it was just horrible.

And I can't think of the name of the song, but I know there was a Cam'ron video in which someone was wearing a bootleg Montana jersey.

If you're rich, and/or working for someone who's rich, why are you buying/wearing bootleg jerseys?

Simple...

Working for someone who's rich != You're rich

A lot of rich employers are cheap... that's why they're rich :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

If you're rich, and/or working for someone who's rich, why are you buying/wearing bootleg jerseys?

Simple...

Working for someone who's rich != You're rich

A lot of rich employers are cheap... that's why they're rich :P

Just ask any company who uses cheap Asian labour....

I saw, I came, I left.

There's a reason why that jersey is all bootleg looking... Because nobody's heard of the guy. I guran-damn-tee that a star would have a nice authentic on...Unless his name is Master P/Lil Romeo, then they'd try to pull this bull(jive) off.

Awful

Even Worse

hahaha I remember seeing those jerseys...IIRC, there was also a Cowboys double-star "styled" P. Miller jersey, complete with a wicked bootleg-looking 75th anniversary patch.

Spider Loc, I've heard of (and he's pretty good). Goldie Loc, never heard of him. don't recall Joseph Jefferson either, to be honest :hockeysmiley:

edit: apparently he's in a group Snoop formed. If you're connected to Snoop, why ya rockin bootleg :censored:, playa? <_<

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I can't figure out what's worse, the jersey or the rapper himself.

Goldie Loc?

I don't think his body turn explains the marked difference in thickness between the numbers, Ian. I think he was too cheap and/or unsuccessful to shell out $200+ for the real deal. Of course, if he's trying to wear a Dickerson Colts jersey, the font was Champion's for most of his Colts years, and there'd be no NFL shield on the neck.

Goldie Loc? Sounds like a parody of a rapper, like Tone Loc's bastard stepbrother... This guy should have opened for NWH in "Fear of a Black Hat"... :rolleyes:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived