Anahiem Ducks concept

logodawg

After finally getting my Wings redesign done, I figured I'd give a shot at the Ducks

ana_ducks.gif

ana_ducks_uni.gif

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I like it alot, nice job. My only problems with this is the gray in the primary doesn't look right, I think a darker color would look better in its place. Also in the primary, 'DUCKS' shouldn't be upside down and bakwords, thats never good.

Howard1.jpg

Good effort. Not really feeling the way the duck head is rendered. I like the unis. Also, one main thing would be that the way 'ducks' is written in the primary logo would never be that way--instead it would be read so it's upright, not upside down, meaning the D would begin where the S is now, and flipped up, for readability's sake.

Yeah I know most would flip the Ducks, but I liked it like that, other people's opinions be damned! :P

I'll change it sometime when I get around to it.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I really like this concept. On the duck itself, I'm not sure that's the shape of a duck's bill - it's a little angular and truncated, while ducks usually have longer, tapered bills.

On the green primary, I'd lose a lot of the gray. Between the dark green and the orange, you have two solid colors. White provides enough contrast that gray looks awkward there. Orange would look good for the player name and outlining the numbers.

On the white primary, my only suggestion would be to change up the colors on the "AD" monogram - white letters get lost on a white background. A green yoke would also look sharp on the white sweater, and if you're worried about one sweater having a yoke that the other doesn't, the Canadiens do it and they look just fine.

Nice work!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I think I must be dreaming! Finally, someone's made the orange and green look GOOD together! Nice job indeed! :D

The logos are pretty cool too, especially the script ones.

The green jersey rules, but I'm not too keen on the white one... perhaps if you swapped the green and orange around, that might look pretty cool.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Archived