Anahiem Ducks concept

logodawg

I'd flip the duck horizontally to give it some more "motion." It looks kind of weird facing to the left...almost like it's backward. And I'd outline it with the same grey that you have the circle outlined in. I'm not a fan of the font used in the primary and I think it may actually look better if it were white lettering rather than orange with a white border.

I like the wordmarks that you made, but once again, not a fan of the "ducks" in the serif font. The way you have the A set up in "Anaheim" would make a great hockey stick...just pointing that out in case you want to run with that idea. Maybe even take that A shape to form the crossed sticks in the primary to give a nod to the old one (of course, it would also be giving a nod to every other hockey logo ever made :P )

I really like what you've done with the uniforms. The AD shoulder patch looks great.

• 4 weeks later...
After finally getting my Wings redesign done, I figured I'd give a shot at the Ducks

ana_ducks.gif

ana_ducks_uni.gif

That is a very awesome Ducks logo. I wonder if you can help me on something.

I am playing a hockey fantasy game and I want to make my hockey team's name the Jackson Wood Ducks, after the official state waterfowl of Mississippi (In French, the wood duck is named Canard branchu or Canard carolin).

Here are two links:

For the description and pictures of the wood duck, go to http://www.ducks/org/waterfowling/gallery and from there, click on a species name, which would be the wood duck. Here is the link:

Ducks Unlimited

For a wood duck decoy (for the basic coloring): Wood Duck Decoy

I was wondering if you can help me on this, let me know. You put my drawings to shame.

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

That is a very awesome Ducks logo. I wonder if you can help me on something.

I am playing a hockey fantasy game and I want to make my hockey team's name the Jackson Wood Ducks, after the official state waterfowl of Mississippi (In French, the wood duck is named Canard branchu or Canard carolin).

Here are two links:

For the description and pictures of the wood duck, go to http://www.ducks/org/waterfowling/gallery and from there, click on a species name, which would be the wood duck. Here is the link:

Ducks Unlimited

I was wondering if you can help me on this, let me know. You put my drawings to shame.

I've been busy lately, so I don't know if I'll have the time. PM me with what exactly you have in mind and I'll see.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

That is a very awesome Ducks logo.  I wonder if you can help me on something.

Here are two links:

For the description and pictures of the wood duck, go to http://www.ducks/org/waterfowling/gallery and from there, click on a species name, which would be the wood duck.  Here is the link:

Ducks Unlimited

I was wondering if you can help me on this, let me know.  You put my drawings to shame.

I've been busy lately, so I don't know if I'll have the time. PM me with what exactly you have in mind and I'll see.

On the logo, I would either like the wood duck head, a wood duck in flight, or a hockey playing wood duck.

As for the timing, ASAP but also at your convenience, just take your time.

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

Archived