WLAF

cyandlux

I like this concept, cyandlux. One of the better logos in the WLAF. Love the colours and good interpretation of a bighorn. The only problem I have with it is the horns, you can't really tell where the second horn is because the grey accents from the first horn get mixed in for the grey second horn

i like that the horn is only on the B, it keeps the design interesting. the horns look fine to me. for some reason i fell in love wth the wordmark, it looks amazing to me, while the logo looks a bit generic. I don't know how to fix that, and it could just be my opinion.

The logo is nice, the colors I think should be changed. I say that only because the colors are too close to the NFL Rams past color sets.

I would replace the silver with a copper or bronze. Neither color is used in football right now, plus I think it would go better with the Las Vegas desert climate.

The blue I would replace with a sunset red. Again, more like the local color with the Grand Canyon and Red Rock being nearby.

I can picture longhorns jumping around on those colors.

842402%20Red%20Rock%20Canyon%20S.jpg

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

I'm just saying a football team with a ram theme and blue and sliver as team colors....

4505f-thumb.jpg

the idea seems familiar

ramsthrow.jpg

maybe not identical I grant you

1_250.jpg

although if you want these teams to have their own identity, and I think you do, the colors need to be tweaked. But if you're happy with it, then that's all that matters.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

easily the best concept in the wlaf2 - i agree that a color change would be nice because of the colors used on the quebec team, but i understand why you've used them - the helmet could use some changes to make the logo really pop...maybe a different color shell?? the wordmark is near perfection...GREAT WORK!

jldesigns404eo.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived