nickelcat15

college baseball uniforms

There are a lot of great college baseball caps out there -- LSU, Southern Cal and Texas to name just three.

But my favorite is Arizona State. That's just a classic.

Another one of my favorite unis are Alabama's home unis. Mainly, the ones with the cardinal pinstripes with the script "A" on the jersey.

I like Purdue's uni's. I have always been a fan of the Braves/cardinals style unis. Vanderbilts are pretty interesting. How do you insert pic?????

quick_big.jpg

By far the best college baseball unis ever. And im not even a Stanford fan

I hate Stanford... but they, very easily, have the best uniforms in college baseball.

Other than the old Tulane "Pelicans on the Bat" jersey, what other college teams have used some form of the St. Louis Cardinals' "Birds on the Bat" logo on their jersey?

Sun Devils strike gold, end skid with win over Houston

By Dan Zeiger, Tribune

February 18, 2006

On a three-game losing streak and desperately trying to switch things up, the Arizona State baseball team took the field on Friday night wearing new gold jerseys.

Trying to find a picture.

Not exactly Cardinals-style script, but St. John's baseball team derives their cap logo from the Cardinals.

john.jpg

Another MLB/NCAA parallel, Missouri's Florida Marlins-style script.

miss-basebl-06team600.jpg

Not exactly Cardinals-style script, but St. John's baseball team derives their cap logo from the Cardinals.

john.jpg

Thanks! Any other examples of derivations of the Cardinals' "Birds on the Bat" or "StL" logos on college jerseys?

Follow up to a previous thread...this is what LSU is working with this year. They have only worn the home whites so far (since they open with 19 straight home games).

XAFHLBHAZPWUFSC.20060218233754.jpg

QOYUGSRALIDMFGW.20060207212608.jpg

NYPOAUMOKAQRPPD.20060213002001.jpg

quick_big.jpg

By far the best college baseball unis ever. And im not even a Stanford fan

those unis suck for one reason and one reason only.

pullover jerseys. enough said.

vanderbilt has a few different uniforms, but if i remember correctly, i hate the fact that they have no road grey uniforms, they just use a black alternate top.

that bing said...my favorite uni combo that we wear is the gold jersey's with the black v on it. (i apoligize i cant find pictures with a url so i cant put them online here)