Anyone remember?

Notch Novelty

Does anyone remember good 'ole Howie's web site, hockeylogos or sportslogos? I just remember everyone on the message board disliked Chris Creamer, everything he was about. Just because he couldn't update his site. Everyone thought his site would be dead. Thankfully Chris is back. Does anyone know what Howie is doing?

Yeah, you say that now, but back then your lips were firmly planted to Howie's behind, when I noticed you calling me 'the biggest jerk you know' (even though I had no idea who you were) you started being nice to me.... yup I remember!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Actually I always stuck up for you! I never really cared for Howie's site.

No, no, no, no.... I met you after I emailed you to complain about your post calling me "the biggest jerk you know"... apparently I didn't respond to a couple of your e-mails.  I'm talking Summer of 2000 here, so this is a while ago.

It's all in the past now, but I vividly remember that occuring.

---

Chris Creamer

Speaking of remembering old times, i was browsing the old ez board that i still had bookmarked and it twas kinda funny and cool lookin at that old stuff. Which brings me to my question that has been asked before but its been a long time, how long have you all been around here anyways... I found the sight in late '99 but i had limited internet access then and kinda forgot where i had been, but after i saw it in ESPN magazine i went back, found the board and was hooked ever since. This was even way before the EZ board and fanhome and all that. so..

1. when did you first visit the site.

2. when did you start visiting/posting on the message board

3. what where some of your old aliases, or nicknames you may not have now...

i'm bored and can't sleep, amuse me.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

No one has ever been as consistantly successful as Chris. the SLE was a very good site but unfoutunatly it's consistancy was based on the owners mood swings...

Chris has gone through trouble, re-designs, shutdowns, and relocations, and he's still here...

And to be honest i don't really remember howie or his site.. i remember the name.. that's it....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

1. when did you first visit the site. - 1997

2. when did you start visiting/posting on the message board - i can't rememberthe date, but it was the first board andi was one of the first members.

3. what where some of your old aliases, or nicknames you may not have now... - Tom Servo JK, Crashline 8, Unicron, Kingzilla

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

When did I first visit the site? Around 2001, although I made it to the message board only by early-mid 2002 (I think that was the time). It feels like a lot longer, but it's always a lot of fun.

I have always been SyPhi... although one day I dream of finding a nickname that doesn't sound like a geeky film genre (and in case you're wondering, it's not meant to be a purposeful misspelling of Sci-Fi... hadn't even thought of that when I invented the screen name).

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Chris has a site? :D

Of course I do.... don't you notice that large peak in ad revenue coming from one of the boards compared to the others?

If only those ads were bringing in any money.  I should probably pull them down since they're not doing any good.

On a related note, the CCSLP ad I have in the DH.N skyscraper rotation has had more click-thrus in the last three months than any of the other ads in that rotation.  Sadly, the CTR is only about 1.8% but that's still 359 click-thrus.

Chris has a site?  :D

Of course I do.... don't you notice that large peak in ad revenue coming from one of the boards compared to the others?

If only those ads were bringing in any money.  I should probably pull them down since they're not doing any good.

On a related note, the CCSLP ad I have in the DH.N skyscraper rotation has had more click-thrus in the last three months than any of the other ads in that rotation.  Sadly, the CTR is only about 1.8% but that's still 359 click-thrus.

Ooooh, interesting... maybe it's time I start adding to the site again, hmm?

---

Chris Creamer

Archived