WLAF

cyandlux

You can't see it, but the "Trappeur" has his suitcase packed ready to move to a U.S. market, perhaps Denver or Washington, D.C.

Yeah, I went there.

/Visted Montreal and various other parts of Quebec in 2002.

//Treated like crap. Still bitter.

mainescarf.png

You can't see it, but the "Trappeur" has his suitcase packed ready to move to a U.S. market, perhaps Denver or Washington, D.C.

Zing!

I like this, but I think the facial expression could use some work. Right now, he seems to be quite surprised by something he's seeing.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Zing!

I like this, but I think the facial expression could use some work. Right now, he seems to be quite surprised by something he's seeing.

I always see the eyes as the other way from what's intended - like he's rolling his eyes and looking away. I think it's because the colors are reversed from the normal human eye - the concept's eye has dark sclerae and a light colored iris. I see the dark, I think that's the eye.

I like the addition of navy... so much so that you might want to phase out black. They're clashing a little bit.

And bring back the trap! :P (Shoulder stripes for the jerseys? Pants stripes?)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 2 weeks later...

As a Quebec fan, I love the colours. And the fleur-de-lis is key.

However I'm not sure of the logo. If you can turn it into a profile of the guy, I believe you got something. Maybe change the font of the wordmark so the "U" wouldn't look like a suitcase.

Hey SNBSlugger, my dear friend,

I'm not glad you're still bitter about your trip up here. There are stupid people everywhere in this freakin' world (ex.: Johnny Damon)

By the way, everywhere I came in New England (Boston, Foxboro, Maine beaches, Adirondack, Vermont and NH Mountains) I was treated as well as good people are.

You should try another trip, you'll find good people...

Chris

Montreal, QC

:hockeysmiley:

It Should Be Lawful for the Queen of Hockey Land, by and with the Advice and the Consent of the Sinners and the House of Pain, to Make Laws for Pucks, Hot Dogs and Good Government...

I went to Montreal in 1997, the last time I could afford to go up there, and I was treated wonderfully. Wish I went back there, still keep in touch with a few buddies up there.

The only downside to my trip that year was going to the Big "O" to watch the Als lose to Edmonton.

Just because you had a bad experience in Quebec doesn't mean you can't swear off returning there. It's one of the nicest places on Earth.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's cool... but he's kind of creeping me out because he looks like Adam West.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Archived