Jagr's helmet

jkrdevil

Anytime I see one of those Olympic jerseys, I cringe as to what the NHL will look like next year with RBK.

BTW, whats a good site to get Olympic hockey pictures, even though the jerseys are nasty. At least they are not forced to tucked them in.

I thought these new jerseys were made by RBK not Nike as seen on Jagr's Jersey

RBK is making the new jerseys for the NHL ... Nike makes jerseys for most of the international teams and developed their own form-fitting template.

As far as I know, the IIHF requires the use of visors in tournaments such as this.

Thats wrong since... Martin Straka, Robert Lang, Modano, Chelios, and Alex Kovalev all didn't have visors but I do notice a bunch of players wearing visors that usually don't such as Chara, Ryan Smyth and Olli Jokinen.

and actually Jagr this year doesn't wear a jofa helmet hes wearing the RBK helmet

spacer.png

Its an IIHF rule, they are grandfathering in visors as mandatory equiptment. I beleice that all players born after Decmber 31st 1974 are required to wear a visor. It was the same in the last Olympics. And Jagr still wears the old Jofa helmet in practice, hes beeing doing it for years. I dont know if he has the visor on for practices or not.

SEAsig.png

As far as I know, the IIHF requires the use of visors in tournaments such as this.

Thats wrong since... Martin Straka, Robert Lang, Modano, Chelios, and Alex Kovalev all didn't have visors but I do notice a bunch of players wearing visors that usually don't such as Chara, Ryan Smyth and Olli Jokinen.

and actually Jagr this year doesn't wear a jofa helmet hes wearing the RBK helmet

Probably an pic from last year I looked out.

That Jagr picture is from today's game!

Juventus.png

That Jagr picture is from today's game!

You are correct! Its the same game Hasek ruined Ottawa's chances of going to the Cup finals anytime soon! :D

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Even RBK helmets are ugly. The one he's wearing in this pic looks so much cooler

RBK helmets are the best helmets out there, they look great and they feel like there isn't even a helmet on your head, I know I use one. They're so light and the padding is so comfortable.

Those Jofa "Old Time" helmets are the worst protective helmets, they litterally have like 2 tiny pads inside in them.

spacer.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived