Fake Check

paynomind

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Ron-Francis-...1QQcmdZViewItem

I dont recall the sleves being screened, nor the A on the back being filled in game jerseys.

Am I wrong, or is this one not a great fake?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

It may just be me, but the logo looks way off, judging by the shape of the negative space.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Yeah, not lookin' too good. The number font (at least the top of the 1) appears to be wrong, and it also looks like the sleeve stripes are angled, which I don't believe was the case with the Whalers' unis.

I'm gettin' to be so darn picky that I may never find another jersey I'd like to purchase...darn counterfeiters!

I know the feeling.

I want a Whalers with Francis across the back. But, I dont want to pay $500 for it.

Its tough to find.

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another -

Ebay - Whalers

a7_12.JPG

Heat pressed letters? Unless thats authentic, this guy ruined all those beautiful pathes.

ΓΔΒ!

Archived