Sign for KU/MU basketball game on Saturday

bdon the jayhawk

Who won the last game between Mizzou and the Chickenhawks?

Who had to have a player score 42 points, have a phantom "jumpball" call that was over the back to win the game, has players and a coach that quit, lost to Baylor by 25+, lost 5 of their last 6, and doesn't have the resume to even make it the NIT for another first round exit? And then ask, who is ranked? Who's 2nd place in the Big 12? and has won 8 in a row?

Wanna play the Bucknell card? Atleast they're ranked. Oh, and...uh....Sam Houston State.

Have a good day.

so im guessing mizzo won, cause that didnt answer the question at all...

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I answered....somewhat. It took 42 points from one player. And an over the back "jumpball" that was such a blantant foul, that the Tigger fans even admitted after the game...

But if they want to settle for one win against us to make their season a success, then so be it. We have better things in our sight....

I answered....somewhat. It took 42 points from one player. And an over the back "jumpball" that was such a blantant foul, that the Tigger fans even admitted after the game...

But if they want to settle for one win against us to make their season a success, then so be it. We have better things in our sight....

So are you suggesting that a win only counts if the scoring is more evenly distributed among the members of the winning team? I guess the Lakers should forfeit Kobe's 81-point game because "it took 81 points from one player." :upside:

You really sound a little bitter. :D

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Listen all, I'm a KU fan and I'm able to admit that the K State and Mizzou games were some of our most pisspoor performances in years, and that Thomas Gardner single-handedly beat us down. But we've made a huge turnaround and it should be tough for Mizzou to beat us this time. We started off worse than I've ever seen... But this group of youngsters have found some chemistry, and are starting to play like a Sweet 16 caliber team.

KC Jayhawk

From an graphic artist's perspective, I have to say nice job.

From a Mizzou student 's perspective, however, I have to say ditch it. Especially since we're gonna win. :D

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Yes, Mizzou won the last game, and yes, Mizzou rarely wins in Lawrence.

And yes, our team quit because Super Q was just plain horrendous.

1-0 under New Coach Melvin "Don't Call Me Randy" Watkins ("Coming to America" reference).

In the immortal words of every Mizzou student and alum:

ROCK-CHALK-CHICKENHAWK

F*** KU!

p.s. For what it's worth, I can see the humor in the design. Nice work. You should be well liked at the game.

Cards.png

Yes, Mizzou won the last game, and yes, Mizzou rarely wins in Lawrence.

And yes, our team quit because Super Q was just plain horrendous.

1-0 under New Coach Melvin "Don't Call Me Randy" Watkins ("Coming to America" reference).

In the immortal words of every Mizzou student and alum:

ROCK-CHALK-CHICKENHAWK

F*** KU!

p.s. For what it's worth, I can see the humor in the design.  Nice work.  You should be well liked at the game.

Too bad those students and alums you speak of can barely fill their brand new arena against their rival. And you guys are so clever, switching Jayhawk to chickenhawk. But hey, better then having one of the most generic mascots in the world.

Have fun tommorow, because us Jayhawkers sure will...

And who LET one person score 42 points? I have no idea what you're trying to prove by that...yeah, a guy scored 42- that means he's good. And they won. By the way, if you're comparing two teams head-to-head...it's easy- the team who wins is better. It doesn't matter what your record is, what you're ranked, what teams you've beaten, what teams the other teams have lost to....MIZZOU WON.

-Rob Roy

And who LET one person score 42 points? I have no idea what you're trying to prove by that...yeah, a guy scored 42- that means he's good. And they won. By the way, if you're comparing two teams head-to-head...it's easy- the team who wins is better. It doesn't matter what your record is, what you're ranked, what teams you've beaten, what teams the other teams have lost to....MIZZOU WON.

You missed the point. This Blackjack fellow tried throwing a single win in our face, yet his program is on the decline. I just decided to point it out.

Use the term "win", but in reality, the referee's gave them another chance on a completely bogus "jumpball" call win KU had the game wrapped up. It took a career best game from a player, help from the refs, bad KU free-throw shooting, and an extra overtime to win. KU lost the game.

But this discussion will be over tommorow when KU takes MU to the woodshed and we move on to bigger things. I'm done with this discussion. I just wanted feedback from a graphical and creative standpoint. Not some argument about a team that is in 2nd to last place and under .500 and their one shining moment from a pathetic season.

Back on topic now since he's looking for critique, not a sports arguement...

Good job rendering the tiger logo. The tear drop and the puddle on the floor are nice touches. It would look nice with KU's number font on the letters, but I'm not sure if anyone has the official font handy. Still, great job overall, solid illustrator work.

Back on topic now since he's looking for critique, not a sports arguement...

Good job rendering the tiger logo. The tear drop and the puddle on the floor are nice touches. It would look nice with KU's number font on the letters, but I'm not sure if anyone has the official font handy. Still, great job overall, solid illustrator work.

Oh, good idea! I happen to have that font. It's called Pointly Mad I believe. Thanks for the idea.

Oh man, you were doing fine up until then.

Sexual Chocolate's lead singer was Randy Watson, not Watkins.

^_^

Archived