My God

tohasbo

This year, I hope they break out a green variant on the black alternate jersey.

Since there is a large German population in Cincinnati, maybe the Reds can add gold to their red and black jerseys for Mayday (May 1st).

Mayday

The feast of Saint Philip and Saint James, this festive holiday has had pagan connotations ever since the missionaries introduced Christianity to the Germans. The night before, men and women roam the village in bizarre masks as devils and animals, demanding food, drink, and mocking their hosts. Pretty girls are adorned with colorful ribbons and games abound.

Or Zinzinnati Oktoberfest in September... :blink:<_<:wacko:

This year, I hope they break out a green variant on the black alternate jersey.

Since there is a large German population in Cincinnati, maybe the Reds can add gold to their red and black jerseys for Mayday (May 1st).

Mayday

The feast of Saint Philip and Saint James, this festive holiday has had pagan connotations ever since the missionaries introduced Christianity to the Germans. The night before, men and women roam the village in bizarre masks as devils and animals, demanding food, drink, and mocking their hosts. Pretty girls are adorned with colorful ribbons and games abound.

Or Zinzinnati Oktoberfest in September... :blink:<_<:wacko:

actually, oktoberfest in germany is held 16 days before the first sunday in october. so its mostly in september.

Archived