Philadelphia Eagles Concept

Cujo

The very first thing I adressed here was to ditch that nasty dark blue/green crap and replaced it with a real dark green. It's not a huge change, but it had to be done. Next I brought back the silver pants. Philly should hever have ditched those when they went to their new look in the mid-90s. White pants just dont cut it with the Eagles. Went back to block numbers ... anyways, you can see the rest. C&C, guys. Thanks. :)

proj_phi.png

6uXNWAo.png

:D

i love it - its a great color man, between the old kelly and the new midnight - i'm not sold on the eagles current black alternate so i don't know about this one, but other than that i really like it - they just look very sharp and professional - well done :grin:

worldchampsll1.png

:D

i love it - its a great color man, between the old kelly and the new midnight - i'm not sold on the eagles current black alternate so i don't know about this one, but other than that i really like it - they just look very sharp and professional - well done :grin:

My feelings exactly. This green is SOOOOO much better than what they currently have. The jerseys really pop. I also like the number outlines and I love the silver pants. Great work here.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I like the colors, football jerseys have always been a little bland to me, but these work. Especially against what the Eagles have now.

The only changes I would make: "PHILADELPHIA" is too long to write across the clavacle on the road jerseys. I'd either use the Eagle head or wordmark there, and do some sort of striping on the shoulders. Even a wing with a rounded front on the shoulders instead of the Eagle head.

I'd also do something unique with the alternate. Make it special rather than just a black jersey to have a black jersey.

Maybe a green jersey with a silver Boise St. stripe on the jersey with a matching stripe on the pant. (Hopefully you know what I mean.)

A-, and that's being picky.

LOVE: ditching the midnight green (even if it means another overhaul of my Eagles' gear); bringing back silver pants (finally!!), the number outlines; keeping the eagle head (though I kinda miss the full eagle clutching the football.

DON'T LOVE: the font for the player names; the black alt (never should have happened to begin with); that there is still so much black in the design (thick pants stripe most glaringly).

SUGGEST: UCLA-style shoulder striping in white or silver - the Eagles had it for years before abandoning it; bringing back the stripes on the socks instead of the solid color.

Really nice stuff.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

perfect, i would love to see the eagles in this kind of green, i never liked the teal-ish green they have now, and i loved the kelly green they had before.

although im not a fan of their current number font, i would like to see it with this set.

overall, a very nice update, great job

qvAvG.jpg

Thanks for the props and comments, guys. I listened to what you all had to say, took them into consideration and made a couple slight modidifications, but I'm glad everyone agrees with me that the dark blue/green crap they call a color must go!

Thanks again. :)

6uXNWAo.png

Is there a site where you guys do these..or do you all make them from scratch?

I use a blank template and create my concepts on MS Paint ... All from scratch my friend.

6uXNWAo.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived