Philadelphia Eagles Concept

Cujo

The very first thing I adressed here was to ditch that nasty dark blue/green crap and replaced it with a real dark green. It's not a huge change, but it had to be done. Next I brought back the silver pants. Philly should hever have ditched those when they went to their new look in the mid-90s. White pants just dont cut it with the Eagles. Went back to block numbers ... anyways, you can see the rest. C&C, guys. Thanks. :)

proj_phi.png

:D

i love it - its a great color man, between the old kelly and the new midnight - i'm not sold on the eagles current black alternate so i don't know about this one, but other than that i really like it - they just look very sharp and professional - well done :grin:

:D

i love it - its a great color man, between the old kelly and the new midnight - i'm not sold on the eagles current black alternate so i don't know about this one, but other than that i really like it - they just look very sharp and professional - well done :grin:

My feelings exactly. This green is SOOOOO much better than what they currently have. The jerseys really pop. I also like the number outlines and I love the silver pants. Great work here.

I like the colors, football jerseys have always been a little bland to me, but these work. Especially against what the Eagles have now.

The only changes I would make: "PHILADELPHIA" is too long to write across the clavacle on the road jerseys. I'd either use the Eagle head or wordmark there, and do some sort of striping on the shoulders. Even a wing with a rounded front on the shoulders instead of the Eagle head.

I'd also do something unique with the alternate. Make it special rather than just a black jersey to have a black jersey.

Maybe a green jersey with a silver Boise St. stripe on the jersey with a matching stripe on the pant. (Hopefully you know what I mean.)

A-, and that's being picky.

LOVE: ditching the midnight green (even if it means another overhaul of my Eagles' gear); bringing back silver pants (finally!!), the number outlines; keeping the eagle head (though I kinda miss the full eagle clutching the football.

DON'T LOVE: the font for the player names; the black alt (never should have happened to begin with); that there is still so much black in the design (thick pants stripe most glaringly).

SUGGEST: UCLA-style shoulder striping in white or silver - the Eagles had it for years before abandoning it; bringing back the stripes on the socks instead of the solid color.

Really nice stuff.

perfect, i would love to see the eagles in this kind of green, i never liked the teal-ish green they have now, and i loved the kelly green they had before.

although im not a fan of their current number font, i would like to see it with this set.

overall, a very nice update, great job

Thanks for the props and comments, guys. I listened to what you all had to say, took them into consideration and made a couple slight modidifications, but I'm glad everyone agrees with me that the dark blue/green crap they call a color must go!

Thanks again. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived