More changes for AFL season 2006

Primal

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rmered

do you have a template of the east freo and south freo that you can put up on this topic, like you did with all the other jumpers.

I could do it easily enough, I guess.

I don't really follow minor leagues so much, so I'll do some research and find out what they look like.

Do you want long sleeve or sleeveless?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

rmered

do you have a template of the east freo and south freo that you can put up on this topic, like you did with all the other jumpers.

I could do it easily enough, I guess.

I don't really follow minor leagues so much, so I'll do some research and find out what they look like.

Do you want long sleeve or sleeveless?

could you do both long sleeve or sleeveless.

thanks

so long and thanks for all the fish.

heh, so Impact's on the maroons now...and somewhere in North Melbourne, the Kangaroos scream "FINALLY! We are not alone!" :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Hey all... new here big Port Adelaide supporter. From what I've read is Collingwood are going to do everything they can to stop us wearing B & W. If the AFL give in to Eddiewood Port Adelaide should just run out onto the ground wearing the prisonbars and cop the fine on the chin. I'd be willing to pay to club $5 and so would alot of other supporters (to make up the fine that is).

Hey all... new here big Port Adelaide supporter. From what I've read is Collingwood are going to do everything they can to stop us wearing B & W. If the AFL give in to Eddiewood Port Adelaide should just run out onto the ground wearing the prisonbars and cop the fine on the chin. I'd be willing to pay to club $5 and so would alot of other supporters (to make up the fine that is).

as long as you are not playing that filth, you should be allowed to wear the prisonbars, i think ya's did a few years ago v Carlton

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Well, actually, that agreement was for Port to wear those Heritage Prison bars and not wear them again for three seasons. They are allowed to wear anything the AFL lets them wear. But Collingwood whinged and made them sign a contract to not wear them for three years.

Hey, guess what? By Heritage Round this year, three years is up.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

i like the old Port jumper they wore (when they were in the SANFL)

:D

So do they.

But their inclusion in the league was based on them not wearing it.

So Collingwood have a case.

But the AFL can do what they like, so if Port want to return to it for a game here and there, they will probably let them.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

here is South Fremantle jumper from 1981 (wafl runners up that year) looks like the swans old jumper.

SFreo1981.jpg

here is East Fremantle from 1985 (won grand final in wafl)

EFreo85GF.jpg

found if in the picture area in full points footy.

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Archived