The teams you hate.

JQK

Leave it to me to come up with this gem...

Well, as much as a persons fandom is based upon the team they love, it is oftem also based upon a team or teams they absolutly despise and hate withthe passion and fury of a thousand hells. This is the thread to discuss such hatred!  :P

First off,

i am a New Jersey Devils fan

i am a New York Giants fan

i am a New York Jets fan

i am a New York Yankees fan

now here are my hatreds, and they are in order...

1. New York Rangers - You scumbags. Dirty, foul, elitist assh*les. You will forever suck

2. Dallas Cowboys - Because they are.

3. Boston Red Sox - Stop bitching and win a few fu*king games. Go jump off the green monster you wastes of space.

4. Philadelphia Eagles - Your city blows

5. Philadelphia Flyers - Your city blows hard

6. Washington Redskins - Play that fu*king song again, your getting a tuba up your ass

7. San Francisco 49ers - Ever since i was a little kid i hated you. the great games the 9ers and Giants had in the 80's fuled that. Your an awful franchise with an awful stadium. Nice move with Mooch too, dicks....

8. Colorado Avalanche - No particular reason, just didn't like it when you moved out there, i still don't like you. I hated Roy too, maybe that had something to do with it...

9. Detroit Red Wings - Because you still considered yourselves great after you got schooled in 95 by the Devils. Win as many cups as you want, you havn't beat us.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just gonna name 4... in no particular order

Green Bay Packers - All my friends are Packers fans... So I have taken it upon myself to piss them off and be a pain in the ass when their teams loses to teams like the Arizona Cardinals.

New York Yankees - A team that you either love or hate... I hate them for the exact same reason everyone else does.  If you have more than doubled the leagues average salary... there's no excuse not to go undefeated.  :D

Detroit Red Wings - Being an Avalanche fan, my hatred of the Red Wings comes quite naturally.  I hate every Red Wing except for Hasek.  Oh wait, that's backwards... I hate Hasek the most.

LA Lakers - Shaq isn't particularly good... Shaq is no different than that 6'4", 280 lb. kid playing in your kids 6th and 7th grade little league.

Honorable Mentions

St. Louis Rams, Dallas Stars, New Jersey Devils, New Jersey Nets, All MLS teams (I hope they all lose every game... wait, is that possible?), and The Nebraska Cornhuskers.

IUe6Hvh.png

University of Kansas Jayhawks - Any Sport.  That's by virtue of my Mizzou pedigree.

Kansas State University Wildcats (football only) - Their coach is a dirtbag and their bandwagon fans are arrogant and poor sports.  These people were nowhere to be found when the team was the decades-long doormat of the Big 8 but now that they have a good program suddenly they come out in droves.  

Chicago Blackhawks -- avatar should have given that away.  And no, I don't have a hatred for the Red Wings as the Blues' rivalry with them has only developed in the last few years and is rarely as evenly matched as the Blues-Blackhawks rivalry seems to have always been.  It's an ironic rivalry we have with the BHawks seeing as how if it weren't for their owner wanting to unload the St. Louis Arena, the St. Louis Blues would have been the Baltimore Blades.  Thanks, guys, now go to hell.   :P

Arizona Cardinals - Bill Bidwill purposely put a crappy product on the field his last years in St. Louis (look at the draft record) to justify a move out of town.  He knew that the support for a new stadium didn't exist at the time but wasn't going to be able to move until he could find another reason (i.e. waning attendance).  He was too cheap to want to move via the litigation route.  He was bored with St. Louis, wanted to move somewhere warm and didn't want to sell the team.  Pr*ck!

Chicago Cubs - Hey, I'm a Cardinals fan.

I hate Washington State University so much that all three of my kids have college funds set up, with a very specific clause inserted that the money cannot be spent at Wazzu. If they choose to go there, they do it on their own dime. Of course if I raise them right, they won't even think about it. Hate the school, hate their teams, hate everything about them...

In the pros, I guess I hate the Cowboys (NFL), Dodgers (MLB), and Rangers (NHL) the most. When I started watching each of the sports, they were the teams that best represented at the time what I didn't like about sports. And I've been hating them ever since...

In baseball i hate the New York Yankees, Atlanta Braves LA Dodgers, and the St. Cardinals

basketball LA Lakers

Football Dallas Cowboys,Pittsburgh Steelers, San Fransisco 49ers

Hockey Detroit Red Wings, Colorado, New Jersey, and the blue jackets expansion mates the minnesota wild

Cleveland Browns And Indians because in columbus they take away TV time from the bengals and reds

My hatred for the Miami Hurricanes made the Buckeyes win in the fiesta bowl that much sweeter

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Baseball - None really, but if I had to pick one it'd be the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, simply for impersonating a major league franchise since its inception.

Football - Gotta go with the Cardinals for their ineptness both on the field and off.  Or the Baltimore Cravens and their d!@#head owner Modell...

Basketball - The Lakers. I grew up a Celtic fan, and now don't care for b-ball at all, but I still can't stand the Lakers.

Hockey - Anyone who's playing the Penguins on any given night, including my hometown team, the Carolina Hurricanes.

nav-logo.png

Boy, A lot of people hate the Devs, I guess thier jealous, because of thier sucess. (on A side note, I got my picture with the cup yesterday, I hope the Devs win it every year so this becomes a yearly tradition.)

Any Here's my list-

Rangers

Flyers

Raiders- I'm a bronco fan.

Red Sox

Mets

Braves

SF Giants- just because I hate how everyone over hypes Bonds, He's a Hall of Famer but he's not even close to the greatest ever

Lakers- I hate all NBA teams, and I hope the NBA folds (I know it won't happen), but this is the team I hate the most.

and the Rams

Excellent topic JQK.

Hockey: Phoenix (they stole our team and our white-out tradition, and act like they invented it...), Detroit (call yourselves Hockeytown USA, and I'm fine with the whole nickname... and I'm a Colorado fan)

Baseball: No hatred towards any teams really, more or less indifferent. Any team the Blue Jays are playing I guess.

Basketball: Definitely the Utah Jazz. Malone winning the NBA MVP back in Jordan's decade? Disgusted me.

Football:

CFL: Basically the entire west other than Winnipeg, and the Alouettes. Add to that any team Winnipeg ends up playing. I used to hate Hamilton, but now it's like watching baby seals get clubbed. I especially love watching BC and Edmonton lose, and Saskatchewan losing to Winnipeg is basically a given.

NFL: The Niners, just 'cause I have a bunch of school friends who are fans of theirs. I respect people who are Frisco Fans, but wouldn't cheer for them myself in a million years.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I hate...

Pittsburgh Stoolers(Browns Fan)

Baltimore Ratbirds(FUAM)

North Carolina High Heels(Cameron Crazy)

Maryland Lazy Turtles (Cameron Crazy)

Boston Red Sux ( I hate the color red)

Los Angeles Lakers ( I hate Dynasties)

Buffalo Bills(IDK just don't like them)

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Great topic.

Yankees- I don't like Steinbrenner. I have to say, if I was in his place I would probably be doing the exact same thing...but anybody could win with that payroll. Almost every Yankee fan I know is a ***hole, bragging about this, that, blah blah when they win the WS. I could win with that payroll too.

Giants- Barry Bonds is a prick. Plain and simple.

Lakers- I really don't HATE the Lakers, I just don't like to see them win.

New Orleans Hornets- Shinn, you...argh. I refuse to cheer for these sellouts.

Cowboys- I'm a Niners fan. Comes with the territory. Seriously though, most of their fans that I've met are assclowns too.

Miami Hurricanes- I just don't like Miami. Don't really know why, I think it's the fact that they're the 33rd NFL team.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Pittsburgh Steelers- basically because everyone about here likes them...and i love to see them lose  :D

LA Lakers- kobe is a butch, and Shaq doesnt play cause his big toe hurts.

New York Yankees- give the league a cap, and they wouldnt be half as good

Detroit Red Wings- just because  :)

other than the steelers, i dont like the teams that "always" seem to be winning, unless of course, my bucs keep winning, then that wouldnt apply  :laugh:

let me start off by saying i'm a dyed in the wool detroit sports fan (but i don't really care for the wings too much, too many on the bandwagon, and i liked them when yzerman wasn't the captain and ogrodnik was), and nothing builds more character than that. i (unfortunately) love the tigers.

i also believe that once a city loses a franchise due to lack of fan interest, they should never get another....new orleans, denver (nhl), atlanta (nhl), etc.

with that said, i despise:

mlb (definately needs a salary cap):

cleveland indians (more than anything in the world)

new york yankees (a close #2)

tampa bay, arizona, st. louis, texas rangers

nhl:

st. louis blues (nipping on the heels of the yanks and indians)

chicago blackhawks

dallas stars (mainly for stealing the team away from MN)

phoenix (see above)

nfl:

dallas cowboys (avg. iq of cowboys fan = 61)

miami dolphins

jacksonville jags

nba:

la lakers (except gary payton)

chicago bulls

utah jazz (except stockton)

houston rockets (except yao and franchise)

new orleans hornets

cfl:

toronto argonauts

bc lions

saskatchewan rough riders

that's all, i suppose

Ill try to make this short and sweet...

NHL

Habs-just because i can

Flyers-bobby clarke is a royal jackass and may he rot in hell

Rangers-proof that money cant buy a playoff spot let alone a Stanley Cup

NBA

Practically everybody... all over priced babies... although if I have to pick a team to cheer for it would be the Mavericks... Canadian boy and an owner that has more fun than the fans

MLB

Yankees-oh boohoo so you didnt win the world series get over it

CFL

BOMBERS- the biggest insult I can bestow upon anyone that breathes is "You are a BOMBER FAN"... they are the most pompous arrogant ass-faced people around that think their crap dont stink... isnt that right SyPhi... :P lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived