The teams you hate.

JQK

MLB

Yankees (for obvious reasons), Braves (too good for too long), Giants (cant stand Bonds)

NHL

Red Wings (The Yankees of the NHL) Penguins (i HATE the city of pittsburgh, go caps!)

NFL

Steelers (again...go ravens!) Giants (i'm not a new york fan in general)

NBA

Lakers (hate Shaq) Knicks (hate new york)

and just an editorial for a second...can this thread please just be about answering the question who we hate and why. do we really need a whiny fan complaning after every post that degrades his team?

Azzuri.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooooh fun! and how come lots of you ppl hate the packers?shame on you all!

NFL-Bears as I am a hardcore green bay fan, but most of all the Broncos. I hate them so much. god i hate the broncos ever since john elway and the broncs beat gb in the superbowl ive hated them. argh john elway

MLB-yankees, of course!

NBA-i guess the lakers

NHL-all those stupid dumb, (why nhl why?) teams in the south that NO ONE cares about*cough* nashville

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I hate when people hate the Devils becuase of tehir defensive system. It works they won 3 Stanley Cups. Should a team not run a good system that brings home Lord Stanley, becuase it makes teh game boring. Too many goals get boring after a while. There is nothing wrong with a low scoring game we dont need a Sportscenter Highlight every 5 minutes

Amen Brother Tank!!! Go Devils - ya' can't hate a team that has gone from what Gretzky called a Mickey Mouse Team to 3 Lord Stanley Cups. All built on drafts, throw away free agents and a belief that the "system" will work. Players who stayed with the Devils thru THIN & THIN, ie Stevens, Daneyko, Niedemeyer, & Brodeur (late). They rose from being the worst team in Hockey, the KC Scouts to the Colorado Rockies (poor teams) to today's champions.

We have a saying, "Offense wins games, Defense wins Championships" :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Hating a rival team or a team becuase they win is one thing, but hating them for playing consitent strong defense is another.

Good defense can be just as eciting as scoring in fact in hockey I rather watch a 2-1 game then a 6-5 game.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I hate every team who's annual budget is practically higher than many other teams combined. it sucks when a team can just "buy" a championship or success. I picture these 3 teams: Lakers (NBA), Avs (NHL), Yankees (MLB) in the future, signing veterans whove never won a championship on a Yearly Basis leaving almost no chance for others to win.

Archived