Kansas City Chiefs Concept

Cujo

I first traded in the Chiefs yellow for real gold and eliminated black from the helmet as they don't even use it in the uniforms. I kept the original block numbers and jazzed up the striping but stayed away from gold pants (as bad as I wanted them) so they wouldn't look too much like the old 49ers. Well, here are the results. C&C as always. Thanks. :)

proj_kc.png

6uXNWAo.png

Very nice- I like the design on the sleeve, but a bit too much for the pants.

So you are suggesting going to Vegas Gold instead of yellow-gold.

I can't see Lamar Hunt going for that - but a great design!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Change the Vegas gold to yellow and change the stripe on the pants and you have a winner. Seriously, I would actually not mind them changing to that. The white on white set is SHARP, especially with the extra red outline on the numbers.

Also, you used my two favorite Chiefs of all time, so that's a plus ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
i think you need to keep the black for an outline color, especially when you use that lightish gold.

Who says the Chiefs logo even needs an outline??

I HATE that the Chiefs don't use yellow in the logo, yet they use black and it's not used anywhere else. :cursing:

6uXNWAo.png

• 1 year later...

Wow, a concept brought back from the dead after more than a year, by a member who's not even around anymore.

What are the odds?

OH, I'm sorry, does it offend you that I actually have a life and haven't been on in a long time so I happened to look back at some old posts, which by the way are still available for that reason, and decided to post a compliment. :boogie:

Wow, a concept brought back from the dead after more than a year, by a member who's not even around anymore.

What are the odds?

OH, I'm sorry, does it offend you that I actually have a life and haven't been on in a long time so I happened to look back at some old posts, which by the way are still available for that reason, and decided to post a compliment. :boogie:

And what exactly does that have to do with having a life?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

What are the odds?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

What are the odds?

Religious beliefs, political stances, or other strong opinions are inappropriate for inclusion when posting in groups where that is not a topic, even as signature.

Not just you (I'd include the previous poster also, though he isn't calling anyone a retard.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

What are the odds?

That site:

One is advised not to resurrect a very old topic if nothing significant will be added. This practice is known as revival or Necroing.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Archived