USA Hockey

southpawstu19

I agree. But I would preferred they wore white socks too. I'm actually surprised that the new USA uniforms actually look pretty decent. And the fact the unis are smaller is hardly noticable.

Now as far as the styling for the rest of the teams with Swift, that's another story altogether...

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

maybe its just me, but does anyone else absolutely HATE the white helmets used with the navy jerseys that the US olympic team wears

I think it looks silly, personally. It doesn't match the rest of the uni.

maybe its just me, but does anyone else absolutely HATE the white helmets used with the navy jerseys that the US olympic team wears

I do... everything else is dark, except for their domes... it looks out of place.

I think the whole uniforms are pretty ugly. It would be great if they went with a variation of the old Capital uniforms:

You had me at "ugly." Please, no, not the clownsuits. No.

No.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

It's just a bad look from head to toe. Who decreed, for instance, that they should be navy blue instead of royal blue?

GOLD MEDALS:

Royal blue: 2

Navy blue: 0

And the near-total absence of red is bad as well. I won't even waste electrons on the abomination that is the vertical stripes.

Packers-2.png

It's just a bad look from head to toe. Who decreed, for instance, that they should be navy blue instead of royal blue?

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the flag of the United States has navy blue yet no royal blue?

Archived